Which Of These File Host Are The Best??

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
From what I know, those tend to shave and their payout methods are rachet.

But for speed, them seem to all cap around 3mb/s-6mb/s

DJboutit, come on man. We've been in the game long enough to know how it's played.

Berofile some wj user tested it speed & it's awesome : around 40mb/sec he said not me !
Davvas speeds are awesome
Promptfiles i saw HD3D @ WBB if u know him using it & i think it's a suitable free filehost

The only one I used (and using) is 1fichier. They are great for storage and when you know how to use the website you don't want to go elsewhere. Even the support is great, no unanswered support messages at all. The only disadvantages are no affiliate (which is an advantage for backups only user) and the slow free speed.

I have trying to pick the top 3 or 4 from this list Here is the ones I thinking about using

10shared
1ficher
Nowdownload
Shareprofi
Strango

What about Weshare.me anybody tested this host out

I only heard of 1ficher and I use them for storage of my 5GB uploads. Cheap, 29.99/year...Use 1ficher to remote upload to other file hosts that allow 5GB files....100GB/month of hotlinks that can be used for the remote uploading....you can buy additional hotlinks for reasonable price....Only File Factory does not accept RU from 1ficher due to member abuse. All other hosts u can RU into....Quick support response...Based in France, good for euro downloaders....sucky free speeds....100 meg download speed for me as premium user(my max speed)..........not that popular.......file size up to 50GB's......Main purpose is the remote uploading feature......April had 9.99/yr euro promotion, could not pass up :)....files don't get deleted or rarely...No pay for download program.......
Here is the ones I thinking about using
tell us, what are you looking for in a file host? what are your needs? Not all file hosts are the same

Last edited:
1fichier is the best from that list, their april promo was awesome (1year premium for 9.99eur) Also the free user speed is around 1mb/sec and the max allowed download file size for free users is 10gb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back