Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkAcidBlue

I want to know what are the best options at the time to get an rdp.

I upload to fileserve, filejungle, uploadstation, rapidgator, filepost

Thanks.

Last edited:
18 comments
if 1gbit is not a must,i suggest you take a look at the kimsufi range.they are great for torrents and peering is great.hw is fantastic as well. most of the hosts on here are run by people who havent got an idea.with kimsufi you get a dedi for yourself on a 100mbit line for the cost of a vps.

some of the good ones on here that i have tried are :rapidspeeds.com(they scammed and dissolved),sborghost.com(they allow encoding which is a plus),

I've tried many of them .. only 1 stands out: sborghost.com

@sceneguy ... if you're going for a 100mbs box, you'd better sign up for a RL account because the speeds will never be more than 10-11MBs ...

I've tried many of them .. only 1 stands out: sborghost.com

@sceneguy ... if you're going for a 100mbs box, you'd better sign up for a RL account because the speeds will never be more than 10-11MBs ...
yeah i agree with that mate.but for some people who want to more than what can be done on a RL usually go for Remote desktop accounts whose services are not THAT great due to hdd lag.

because of hdd overloading,1gbit goes waste.instead one can save money and get a 100mbit dedi at 14pounds + tax
They are Supermods So no one can be better than them
??

i want to know what are the best options at the time to get an rdp.

thanks.

it depends on what you want with it mate, location, and priority Filehost if for uploading.

so far i tested and i recommend:

EqServers.com - US

AwesomeRDP - NL

BuyRDA - EU/Germany

all of it got excellent support and performance.

It is very difficult to say which one is best, but I would advise you to read through all possible threads. They must have good feedback. Whether there may have been a few posts with bad feedback, then it suggests that someone have not been pleased with the server, so you should stay away from the company, to avoid ending up in an undesirable situation.

They are Supermods So no one can be better than them

One more reason not to allow staff to sell. It's not fair competition.
We have to fight for our clients, while they just open a thread, make it sticky, act pro and run away with all the clients. You are sure that they won't scam you indeed, but they are not here to stay.

i suggest you the eqservers.com because he have very good download speed and upload speed and no lagging. speeds are really great you can check demo of eqservers.

One more reason not to allow staff to sell. It's not fair competition.
We have to fight for our clients, while they just open a thread, make it sticky, act pro and run away with all the clients. You are sure that they won't scam you indeed, but they are not here to stay.

If you don't have facts at hand, it's best to keep your mouth shut. Posting random crap does not fair well with your reputation especially when you're proven wrong in the next post.

That thread is a paid sticky. Don't believe me? PM Capone and ask for verification. Staff have every right to sell their services here.

I could say a lot about you, given your past, but I won't because I have no right to judge you. Not knowing a thing about our past, however, it's not fair to assume we're not here to stay. Chances are, we're probably here to stay a lot longer than you are.

If you don't have facts at hand, it's best to keep your mouth shut. Posting random crap does not fair well with your reputation especially when you're proven wrong in the next post.

That thread is a paid sticky. Don't believe me? PM Capone and ask for verification. Staff have every right to sell their services here.

I could say a lot about you, given your past, but I won't because I have no right to judge you. Not knowing a thing about our past, however, it's not fair to assume we're not here to stay. Chances are, we're probably here to stay a lot longer than you are.

There's no reason to feel offended LT, I never quoted you specifically. And if it comes to your hosting thread, I would recommend your thread because you are trusted. I also never claimed that you didn't pay for it. But it is a fact that things go a lot more smoother because you have a green name. Before I got banned 1 year ago I already saw green mods selling hosting that just dissappeared. This is not a bad thing, as I said it does guarantee you that you can't get scammed.
But still, your hosting thread vs. another hosting thread is like google search results (sponsered one vs a normal one).

I don't mind you judging about me, my past cannot be undone and I accept the consequences, tho my past has nothing to do with this.

Last edited:
i want to know what are the best options at the time to get an rdp.

thanks.
Can you edit your thread and mention specific on what exactly you want from RDP ?

All RDP service providers are providing their best effort service to their customers and make their customer satisfaction of their service.

You can always ask for demo from service providers.

May be we have to modify the title based on his requirements.

it depends on what you want with it mate, location, and priority Filehost if for uploading.

so far i tested and i recommend:

EqServers.com - US

AwesomeRDP - NL

BuyRDA - EU/Germany

all of it got excellent support and performance.

Can you edit your thread and mention specific on what exactly you want from RDP ?

All RDP service providers are providing their best effort service to their customers and make their customer satisfaction of their service.

You can always ask for demo from service providers.

May be we have to modify the title based on his requirements.

I upload to fileserve, filejungle, uploadstation, rapidgator, filepost, i need great speed for those hosts.

I upload to fileserve, filejungle, uploadstation, rapidgator, filepost, i need great speed for those hosts.

Fileserve - US RDP fluctuating 20-35,45,50 mbps, NL/EU/DE 8-10 mbps

Filejungle - same as Fileserve sometimes better because not too many use Filejungle.

Filepost - US RDP 3-5 mbps, NL - 20-35 mbps, EU/DE (i didnt test because Fileserve and Filesonic was my priority during that time)

Note:
US DC - Singlehop

stats are UPLOAD speed ONLY, because if you got premium on most of hosters optimized downloading via location is logically preferred.

Last edited:
InstantRDP for the way. had ordered my netherlands rdp few days ago and must say their service rocks. my support requests were fulfilled within a few minutes.

It totally depends on you, that what kind of needs you've and how much support do you need.

Also you knows that which locations suits you more, better get close to your filehosts. And ask different providers questions and see how they answer your questions, if you get satisfied by your questions, then you should decide and choose one.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back