Status
Not open for further replies.

spreeX

I have no account at oron.com, I'm using only rapidgator.

Which is the best ?

Uploaded.to ? bitshare ? or other.I need help.

19 comments
We open new affiliate only for best uploaders (generating 50USD+ daily)
PM me, if you think you are that kind of uploader.

I am making more with www.squillion.com than Anywhere else.

I have been doing this full time, for over 4 years, and have tried them all. Only Wupload with their competitions were as good. Nowhere else have i generated such income. I only have limited traffic but very good quality mostly SEO and very good content.

I get daily payments, and i have spoken with the owners and they own lots of other web based companies.

If you can generate large sales then you get high %

They convert 1 to 400, that is THE best i have had even though they charge more. Depends on your content. If i used just my seo sites ratios would be way better still.

Their support is very fast, and live support for again those that can make good volume.

XFS yes, the surfer looks at the design has no care for the script. I asked why this script, they said the script is solid and works under high load. No point in reinventing the wheel. However i have seen some of the new features they are having coded and i like them. I have asked them to have a certain feature done, they are coding it just because i asked them and i send them premiums. This is good service.

If you are a referal recruiter again they give good custom rates for large recruiters.

If you are afraid to try the new ones

then filefactory is okay too, their site looks pro and been around ages. I don't earn as much at all with them, but if you need trust and reasonable ratios they are still worth a go. filefactory did stop payments for 6 weeks but in the end they paid out again all that they owed me. Again reasonable ratios about 1 in 900.

I am spread out over 4 hosts , some are ppd (getting all moves to pps soon).

Never put all eggs in one basket of course. I dont use mirrors but have different hosts for different sites.

Anyone who pm me and signs under my ref (if you can generate premiums) i will negotiate for them a very good rate, and get them put on payout in 24-48 hours. Normally 24 hours after they request. Also other bonus things too, that are possible.

Also i ALWAY do test sign ups and pay others to do test sign ups at random times, to check i am not getting shaved, both the above companies have always tracked 100% the sales i have put through and i can tell you that this is not the case with all of them i have tested.

how much pps u get every day?

I am making more with www.squillion.com than Anywhere else.

I have been doing this full time, for over 4 years, and have tried them all. Only Wupload with their competitions were as good. Nowhere else have i generated such income. I only have limited traffic but very good quality mostly SEO and very good content.

I get daily payments, and i have spoken with the owners and they own lots of other web based companies.

If you can generate large sales then you get high %

They convert 1 to 400, that is THE best i have had even though they charge more. Depends on your content. If i used just my seo sites ratios would be way better still.

Their support is very fast, and live support for again those that can make good volume.

XFS yes, the surfer looks at the design has no care for the script. I asked why this script, they said the script is solid and works under high load. No point in reinventing the wheel. However i have seen some of the new features they are having coded and i like them. I have asked them to have a certain feature done, they are coding it just because i asked them and i send them premiums. This is good service.

If you are a referal recruiter again they give good custom rates for large recruiters.

If you are afraid to try the new ones

then filefactory is okay too, their site looks pro and been around ages. I don't earn as much at all with them, but if you need trust and reasonable ratios they are still worth a go. filefactory did stop payments for 6 weeks but in the end they paid out again all that they owed me. Again reasonable ratios about 1 in 900.

I am spread out over 4 hosts , some are ppd (getting all moves to pps soon).

Never put all eggs in one basket of course. I dont use mirrors but have different hosts for different sites.

Anyone who pm me and signs under my ref (if you can generate premiums) i will negotiate for them a very good rate, and get them put on payout in 24-48 hours. Normally 24 hours after they request. Also other bonus things too, that are possible.

Also i ALWAY do test sign ups and pay others to do test sign ups at random times, to check i am not getting shaved, both the above companies have always tracked 100% the sales i have put through and i can tell you that this is not the case with all of them i have tested.

All nice but this site is new.I can't trust new sites.

fuckedoff - you should out some proof of your words - screenshots of earnings

1. you get an infraction for posting that here.

2. Screen shot means NOTHING. If you want i can save the page then change the html to display i am earning $10000000 per day then take print screen. PM me if you want to see a screen shot.

3. In this business, listen to people, then try yourself. If it does not work then know they are either telling lies or else there are other factors. Some people i have refered to certain filehosts before then tell me they dont get many sales. I look into this and either they are crazy or have no idea how things work. If you have 10 mirrors for each file you dont get good sales. That is obvious. Especially if you make all parts so that you can take one from each mirror set. If you have no traffic and have the same content as everyone else on the forum you are posting, then again = low sales. Best to work with ppd for this kind of thing.

4. i can tell you what is working for me.

All nice but this site is new.I can't trust new sites.

In this case i think Filefactory is best to stick with, they are paying out regular now and their site looks pro = good conversion. Conversion most most important. Rates mean nothing if you dont get sales. They are a registered company in a respected country. People look at this stuff and it makes users more confident about signing up. Also the name filefactory is quite good. Yeah i did start to get pissed when they stopped paying out, but now they are paying again then i'm happy with them. However i never make as much with them as wupload. The day willy quit was terrible, but at least he paid all he owed.

Also although FF servers are often overloaded and so free ppl cant download it actually makes good sales then. However, expect to lose traffic after a time. Bookmarkers will die if you dont give good service to people that dont want to become premium.

However you have to ask yourself are they even worth having if they will never sign up? only if you have a good adverts on your site that cycle. Or you trade traffic with other sites. Bookmakers that never want to buy anything i find are not that useful except to trade with other sites for new traffic.

Anyway i told you how things work for me after trying various places. That is all i can do.

If you find a fantastic place that makes great sales conversions, that pay out very regularly then of course i hope you put this idea to me. I go with the best deal at the time. Things change.

So anyway i gave my opinion. Squillion.com or filefactory.com those work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back