which forum poster is working this days?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yakamozz

Banned
Banned
hey guys,

i heard themaposter aint getting updates for months now

which one is now the poster of this time? which forum poster u use? and it works with most forums?

9 comments
MP7 is really awesome, the newest version I mean :)

Recommended (y)

And cvrle, it's not that ThemaPoster is working perfectly.. LOL. The coder has just "left" it in the dark ..

Well, it's not updated, because it works....amazing, right? [pokerface]
The "Apple 1" which was the first ever apple computer and a copy of which was recently sold at an auction for collectors still works......amazing, right? [pokerface]

Don't be silly. Anything tech based which isn't updated get's left behind even if it still works. We're not all still using Internet Explorer 6 on Windows 95 (both of which still work) for a reason.

Updates are important and should be considered.

Apple 1 obsolete now and almost nobody use, themaposter not obsolete and still used alot
huge difference
Your missing the point. Apple updates it's products every year with a new version even if it's original products work. So does MultiPoster. It releases updates even if the older version still works. The old themaposter still works but it's not updated.

As I said earlier updates are important and should be considered.

PHP posters are generally slower and aren't used much. You'll have a hard time finding a very good one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back