Status
Not open for further replies.

death_lover

Which filehost is best now for uploader?

hello guys,
as most hosting sites are disappearing from the web, can anyone tell me which filehost is good these days.
Extabit is nice but it does not provide any affiliate program for new registered user due to some paypal issues.
So i want your suggestion about a good filehost which is good in the sense of PPD,PPS & service for uploaders.

I found some hosts give below:
rapidgator.net
ul.to
filegag.com
netload.in

Is anyone using any of it or can someone recommend me one.

I NEED HOST WHICH IS POPULAR & PROVIDE GOOD EARNINGS FOR UPLOADER.

I will highly appreciate your help. :):)

Last edited:
91 comments
Ok so Imma get passed the whole shit about RS and MF being the best because frankly, this forum is a bunch of cashwhores so I give in.

Filefactory
Rapidgator
Queenshare
Extabit
Depositfiles
Bitshare
Fiberupload

Thats it. Everyone else is popping out of no where like they used to and then running.

Oh and since this post is getting attention, be sure to protect your files well or the hosts will seize your account.

Last edited:
For PPS
Netload

For PPD
Rapidgator
Filefactory

and @VictorVal

stay away from shragle ,i have more than 40 days payment pending with them and Fiberupload removes your earning if your file gets reported.

thanks for your suggestions guys...as far as i have checked
uploaded.to
netload.in

these two hosts are good in PPS and
Rapidgator.net

is good for PPD.
What you say about their support & earning issues ?? or any other best host for earning ??..

Filefactory quite good,
uploaded.to = junk, make nothing here.
shareflare is okay

Rapidgator = okay

Squillion.com is a Very Good new one.

The best by far just starting is squillion.com - in 2 days i have made a lot better sales with them. However i have been working very hard.

Filevelocity is dead,now have ranks...

Now win

cooper 10%
bronce 25%
silver 50%
gold 100%
platinum 150%

I have 2.000 downloads all days,my rank is cooper,2.000 dl=1.1 $

better not use more this shit...

in other account my friend have 200 GB and 100 dl,and rank is gold,jeje

Now filevelocity scam you

Last edited:
Right now I'm most happy with Bitshare (Platinum) and Filevelocity (Platinum since yesterday).

@VictorVal
I think ranks are a must have for a file hoster to survive, because a lot of people generating thousands of downloads but no sales :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back