Which filehost do you prefer after WUpload?

which filehost u prefer after wupload

• Filepost

Votes: 52 22.1%
  • Filejungle

Votes: 97 41.3%
  • Oron

Votes: 19 8.1%
  • Uploadstation

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • other

Votes: 56 23.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of payment on PPD, nothing comes even close to filesonic and wupload, I am really confused which one should I choose as a mirror to filesonic, wupload with all its problems was great, but right now I don't know what to do, any suggestion for a person looking for good PPD plan only?

@Adiel I'm kind of in the same boat. Wupload was good when it worked but it had way too many problems towards the end. I basically don't like any of the other file hosts lol for varying reasons. I'm currently trying out Uploading.com but so far their remote upload has been working terribly for me and they also only support 5 file hosts for RU. I've already ruled out Fileserve, FileJungle, Uploadstation and FilePost. In saying that, I hear Fileserve is really good for PPD in terms of getting lots of downloads but obviously you get paid less with their $25/1000 downloads. Uploaded.to is one I haven't checked out yet.

@Rorschach

I am using fileserve, but sadly even when I am getting same downloads as filesonic, they don't count many downloads, with filesonic I have made about 70$ right now while with fileserve only 11$, so I am really lost, wupload was the only other host that was great in terms of payments. The problem is hosts like uploaded.to, uploading.com are not allowed on many sites, users also don't prefer these hosts, so we need a good host which is allowed on forums, good for free users and also count all the eligible downloads.

Now I don't know which host would that be, how about filepost or slingfile, how is their counting for downloads?

Last edited:
Hmmm I didn't know some of those sites weren't allowed on some forums. I had a look at uploaded.to - terribly slow speeds for free users (50kb/s) and I don't think you can remote upload from other hosts..? At least I couldn't understand their "remote upload" section. If anyone can enlighten me that'd be cool.

I was going to go with Filepost until I learnt 2 things: 1. They make free users wait up to 3 hours(!! lol) between downloads and 2. They've started banning people for uploading copyrighted material particularly movies.

Slingfile I've only heard bad stuff about.

So I still don't know :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back