Which file hosts after MU good for free users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nICEsHARE

So far I haven't seen any filehost to upload to which is good for free users yet beside Megaupload.com.

Anyone can recommend me to a few which are as good as MU or even after MU?

29 comments
i dont see any big difference between filehosts like megaupload/rapidshare and filehosts like fileserve/filesonic

all these hosts have waiting time , all these hosts have speed limit for free users , all this hosts have same kinda shit but fs/fso pay for uploaders and some jelous non-uploaders make statements saying rapidshare and megaupload are best greedy people use fs/fso typa hosts etc

well it is obviously clear that rapidshare/megaupload used the same statergy of fileserve/filesonic and after they got full power they dint give a shit about the uploaders , so surely these hosts arnt much dependable both for downloaders and uploaders

so surely the best free user host is Mediafire and also i like some hosts like 2shared , 4 shared etc

Frankly, I have never taken time to observe the MU for free users as I have premium there. But I notice most of my popular threads are because of MU links. FSO / FS also kinda cool to get popular but only with small files. RS?! I hate it as it ripped of my points when they discontinued before their announced date.

The best filehosting for uploaders would be filesonic,fileserve and wupload to earnmoney for their hard work which they spend time on uploading stuffs
and if u consider on downloader side as free user i would recommend mediafire,megaupload those have a considerable download speed for free users

Edit:
mediafire upload limit is 200mb so it takes so much time to upload a games or some large files

Megaupload and Mediafire are far above the rest when it comes to free downloaders. My free speeds on Megaupload have maxed out above the premium downloader speed on other filehosts. Filesonic however appears to be the best balance. They reward uploaders for the time they take to share files to the world, and their wait times between downloads and well as their dl speeds are better than other paid hosts. Oron is by far the worst, I've had to wait 7 hours just to download a 2nd file. When the uploader splits files up in to three parts, it gets to be a major pain in the ass. Especially when they go as far as to unnecessarily split a file in to many parts when it can easily be uploaded as a one or two part. In my experience it is also very common for downloads to be broken with them, causing the downloader to have to wait for hours to attempt redownloading. For these reasons I am boycotting this abomination of a filehost and recommend everybody else join me. If you respect your users at all you will avoid Oron at all costs, my music blog is proud to be a mOron free zone. :)

The best is multiupload.com then rapidshare.com

multiupload doesn't have any wait time between downloads, you can download multiple files at the same time, has download manager support, resume capability, unlimited speed as far as I can tell.

I don't think there's a file size limit either, if there is, it's above 2gb.

The best is multiupload.com then rapidshare.com

multiupload doesn't have any wait time between downloads, you can download multiple files at the same time, has download manager support, resume capability, unlimited speed as far as I can tell.

I don't think there's a file size limit either, if there is, it's above 2gb.

Multiupload rocks! I hope they implement RS mirroring also :))

Speed is amazing

e5e885.png

File Size limit is 2GB, i checked it 8-)

Multiupload.com also support hosting file to your own account of the mirrors. But I tried FSO and DF checking the file after uploads, the files are not there. The scam sometimes?

I think they dont allow to upload files to your own account, they do mirroring and upload the files to their accounts (It´s their business)

Anyway, where did you put username + password at multiupload? If they dont ask for filesonic login details, how are you going to see the files at your FSC filemanager?

Finally i found it, i tested with Megaupload and it works well! After reach the 100% upload the file is avaible in my MU filemanager.

In your case, make sure to be registered in Multiupload system, and try to have simple passwords for the hosts you like to mirror, probably $,# and other special characters cause your error.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back