Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
With Rapidshare losing in court again, you may see hosting services get more aggressive about deleting files.

Delete files at light speed... mediafire.
2nd... deposit files (they work with 'audible magic' )

Next, comes all the rest.

One way to avoid been deleted is to include in the rar/zip files one extra file. It may be a txt or jpg. This extra makes completely different the file stored inside and can't be detected in the DMCA sweep.
Also putting a password and an acronymous name, helps.
In this same path, there is another program similar to winrar or winzip and by now is very reliable to be undetected... Stuffit Expander

Me...
I create an EXE file with winrar and place in it the files by pairs.
EX: 01+02, 03+04, etc...
Until today I only have been deleted just one series, because some retard specifically report them. All the others are working fine the last 9 months.

from what i see RG & UL & DF they remove the files so fast

but i love RG because u can delay the removal of your files if u keep change your files hash
that why when i upload to RG i use MD5 Hash Changer
RG make his scan for remove the files by the hash every day
but UL & DF they use other scans system not depend on the hash
like Vobile

uploaded.net,keep2share very fast
rapidgator little bit slow
extabit slow
lumfile slow
secureupload slow
filefactory fast
any russian content dmca is too fast
because some of file hosts like RG,k2s servers from russia

Slower DMCA Deletions = More likely that the file host will become financially unstable and not continue to pay its affiliates.
Faster DMCA Deletions = MOre likely that the file host will remain financially stable and continue to pay its affiliates.

There is an entire DMCA industry out there, companies that survive solely on submitting DMCA Takedowns for deletion of uploader's files from file hosts. This industry is definitely on the rise as over 100 million DMCA removals have been processed by Google so far this year, and thats as of July....

When a file host becomes non-compliant then these companies have no choice but to attack its' financial channels, usually this starts with freezing PayPal accounts, and then accelerates to freezing of bank accounts.

DMCA Deletion is an unavoidable problem so your best bet is to read up on how to scramble md5 checksum hash values to go undetected and prevent your files from being deleted based on other's links.

I will say though that some hosts will delete files from any email which means if someone has a beef with you they can scrape your links and submit a batch of bullshit DMCA takedown notifications from any old email address. I've been the victim of this when a forum jealous of mine was behind it, and experiencing this fucking sucks big time.

Proper handling of DMCA means that someone should be able to prove that they either own or are acting on behalf of the owner. Unfortunately the following file hosts have failed at this when I tested them using a mailinator (disposable email) account to submit fake dmca claims against test files I uploaded:

DepositFiles
Netload
RapidGator
Uploaded/Ul.to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back