Which Better For Seo Facebook Or Twitter ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
42 comments
Use all forms of social media when looking into SEO. Not just 1 or the other. Get the tops 5-6 for any website you are trying to rank or get a following for. If you focus on one your going to lose out.

With every share or retweet, or repin etc etc is just more natural backlinks. focus on all them

Facebook is the winner by a landslide, but not for the reasons you think

Facebook is the winner by a landslide, but not for the reasons you think. I can produce more links from Twitter for myself, but I can get more high quality links produced by others from Facebook. Stop and think about that for a moment.

I engage with clients more closely on Facebook than on Twitter due to the more complete platform. You can share videos, pictures, stories, events, and other items on Facebook that are not as persistent on Twitter. When you do it right, your readers share you content on their Facebook feeds, on Twitter, on their blogs, and in other social media outlets. You get more overall links by focusing on quality content through Facebook than by building links though Twitter.

Real engagement takes more time, but the results are worth it.

Dat depends on how much u r aware of dese boths.If u r well aware of all the features of both social networking websites and u know what exactly u need to do dere u can divert traffic from both of websites dude :)

For SEO perspective, Facebook and Twitter both the social networks play an important role, the only drawback with Twitter is limit in number of characters.

for me facebook is better for increasing ranking and traffic in small time and you can also hire experts from SEOclerks.:dj:

What makes Facebook and Twitter beneficial for SEO is that it generates traffic and able to give social signal to search engines that is used as a ranking factor.
So IMO, both are the best; it will just depends on how you use it.

Probably have to go with Facebook. Never tried the Twitter part of things but its a first time for everything right? But then again, I trust Facebook more than twitter so ha

Both are good for getting traffice.
But If you want to know which is best then my opinion is Facebook.

Both are good for getting traffic.
But If you want to know which is best then my opinion is Facebook.

I believe both Twitter and Facebook are really important. I don't see a significant difference in terms of SEO, but if I had to choose, I'd say Facebook. However, you should use social media not only for SEO, but for marketing and brand building purposes as well and then you should consider your target audience as in some countries Twitter is way more popular than Facebook and vice versa.

Both are equally important.

But I would also ad that master one of them very good instead of just trying both and dont do them good because you lack time to do so. Go for facebook and get lots of likes in a honest way rather than do both of them and do a halfdone job ...

It would be interesting if somebody could messure which one of the twitter, facebook and LinkedIn that has the highest customer turnover revenue

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back