Where were you during the 9/11 Attacks? How did you hear about it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Banned
Banned
I was asleep when I was abruptly awoken by my screaming mother that we're under attack. That was during the first plane. Woke up to see the second plane hit the 2nd WTC tower, and then what happened at the pentagon.

23 comments
I was in a chatroom "Lycos", and everyone stated to type, "OMG put the news on" etc etc... and I was like HUH?? I saw the second plane go in, and then saw the pictures of The Pentagon.

Those attacks were the first time I ever heard about Osama Bin Laden / The Taliban and any type of terrorism.

we can't see the exact screen behind 9/11 scene, but we can feel the truth behind mirror as suhel said today's media is the biggest corrupt department, they never cover up those hidden facts.
just wait and watch the next 3rd OIL world war...............R.I.P all victims !

I asked what everyone was doing on 9/11 and some of your responses are 'lets talk about all the other world problems. Not the act of terrorists on 9/11'...

Pretty sad people need to hijack a thread to push their own agenda.

i was watching TV :P . i was in school at that time, and for some time, i couldnt understand what was happening .
and than second lane went in.

it was kinda weird , makes you think what can happen within seconds.

I think it was a weekday that it happened on, right? I was sleeping since it happened so early in the morning, and I'm pretty sure I was in the 3rd grade.

I was eating dinner, along with my normal life. A big deal since everyone knows the shit behind it.
Also I think the government shouldn't have killed innocent lives and blaming it on the "Terrorist"

5th grade and my teacher was called out of the class because her dad worked at the WTC but he didn't show up to work that day...what a coincidence?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back