Status
Not open for further replies.

Korisnik

After this desaster with FileServe and FileSonic where I lost over 1k$ I want to start upload to some other place...

I need sugestion where yo start upload and I want that place be sufe from this stupid regulation.

I think this topic will be usefull to all uploaders not just for me... I speak here place for upload warez content...

I read topics here and on some other forums, and I find this hosts....

ExtaBit (pat throuth alertpay)
TurboBit (just WM and PayPal)
LetItBit (WM)

I need some more suggestion...

What you think about RapidGator (them is on Virgin Island),
or FileFacotry?

20 comments
Company | Register | Server Location
Oron.com | USA | Netherland
DepositFiles.com | Seychelles | Cyprus
LetItBit.net | UK | Czech Republic
ExtaBit.com | USA | Netherland
TurboBit.net | USA | Russia
RapidGator.net | Bahamas | Virgin Island
SlingFile.com | USA | USA
FileFactory.com | USA | Netherland

Just info where some company have server and where them are register...

LetItBit dont have waiting time betwen 2 files... ANd offer 2 option for free download... With instal some them plugin and then download with speed around 100 kbps, od apsolutely free after 60 seconds of advertaising and then speed is around 50 kbps.

there is no waiting time on letitbit, you can download multiple files simultaneously as free user... I have no idea how they earn money at all...

eshk0 I dont belive that some big filehost like FileServe and FileSOnic will be back in game... Ricky and Hish are now in some moushe holes and them afraid that fbi can look for them... They will never be on this forum again. SO it is better to start looking for some other filehost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back