Where to spend Payza money/shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

uN3xp3ct3d

I've got $150 which I can't withdraw (I don't have a credit/debit card/bank account) and I'm wondering where can I shop with it. Ebay doesn't accept it, nor do popular shops, so I'm wondering does anyone know a legit place where I can actually spend those $150?

19 comments
If you are a webmaster you can use it to buy domains at internet.bs
There are still many people here at Wj who accept payza for their services.
I don't think popular shops like eBay will accept at all.

Exchanging is always an option though :|

Well I'm not a webmaster, and not really in need of any services...
About exchanging, any reliable exchangers out there? I know it's never 100% safe, but I'd prefer as safe as it can get.

I think you can still withdraw frmo payza to bank in certain countries, I suggest you find people who are from those countries(and also the countries) and exchange with them and give them a commission of like 15-20% ?

PS: Worst one gets chosen as best (facepalm):
o18aGTc.png

I've got $150 which I can't withdraw (I don't have a credit/debit card/bank account) and I'm wondering where can I shop with it. Ebay doesn't accept it, nor do popular shops, so I'm wondering does anyone know a legit place where I can actually spend those $150?

I had the same problem so i find as a solution to get a Payza prepaid card and withdrawal my funds from my Payza account.Big mistake.I used it for a couple of times but Yesterday,for some unexplaned reason my card was empty and i lost all my funds (over 400 $ CAD).I tried to contact them but no answer or any solution so far.Nice work PAYZA.Very nice.

Last edited:

Try The payza, solidtrustpay shop and libertyreserve digital store., We are online since 2010 and accepting Payza since 2010 (former alert-pay). We do also have a re-seller service were you can buy from other websites (10-20% fee of the total price) and order the product to your address. Our Facebook might give you a good idea about reviews etc... There is a 25$ maximum spend for the first order since we wanna make sure you address is valid.

Try The payza, solidtrustpay shop and libertyreserve digital store., We are online since 2010 and accepting Payza since 2010 (former alert-pay). We do also have a re-seller service were you can buy from other websites (10-20% fee of the total price) and order the product to your address. Our Facebook might give you a good idea about reviews etc... There is a 25$ maximum spend for the first order since we wanna make sure you address is valid.
you can use this shop i ve been buying from them 2 years ago

you can search for some mediators who can take your money and send it to you through a cheque or a deposit on the bank that you choose

Buy a VPS server from with this balance. A lot of VPS provider/seller of this forum using Payza as their money processor. :))

Last edited:
Payza shop-very trusted

You can use this shop i ve been buying from them 3 years ago.Its very trusted PAYZA Shop.
PERFECT
http://lrapshop.com/index.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back