Where are the Movie2k fileservers hosted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

manic32

Banned
Banned
Where are the Movie2k fileservers hosted?

I got this server in a random movie stream

server27.stream2k.com

or

server39.stream2k.com

I made a traceroute, it points to netherlands, but I cant find the hosting company, really wanted to know,
is it Webazilla or Ecatel?
They actually host their warez streaming files on their server
It must be completely no DMCA host

Their site mainserver is in Voxility (Romania)

Last edited:
15 comments
What method they use to hide the servers? is it reverse proxy or something?

So if I order a server from Nforce, it would be the same offshore deal?
Or puhost.net has a special deal with Nforce?

no, i think puhost bought colocation from nforce. i dont know how exactly - but they might have own ip adresses or are able to change ip adress location. if you have own ip adresses you're able to change ip location in any way you want (you only need to have an adress in new country).

//EDIT: They (puhost) have own AS, so i think they have own ip adresses, too :) So they bought just colocation with own ip adresses and ip location in hongkong, because they have an adress in hongkong :) but real server location is netherlands (nforce data centre)

its no reverse proxy!

if you want same service you should try to contact puhost :)

regards

Last edited:
I can do that too.. I give you an IP will show PAKISTAN. But my real server will be at Softlayer.. It's fake if some one (FBI) checking the stream IP's anyone can easily the real server location.

CDN server 103.246.40.22 (HK by PUHOST)
Storage Server: 67.16.143.57 (Level 3. WESTHOST)

Thank You

@ravim: I dont think their storage servers are located in usa! And why is port 80 closed on 67.16.143.57??

Give some more explanations why 67.16.143.57 should be fileserver!

@shakeass LOL! man.. you think If I suppose to run a file server do I wide open the port 80? I simply changed it into customize ports. My fav customize ports are 8652, 999, 777, 666, 564, 333111. and most of the comon people use port 81.
Another thing.. I did said the file server in USA but I didn't said that server must be Linux! It could be Windows tooo,... :)

If you have money and knowledge you can do anything with your business..

Chao.

Port 333111 - youre kidding me!

Do you want to say that stream2k has storage servers in USA and Reverse Proxies in NL, and every file runs over the reverse proxies in NL?

explain why 67.16.143.57 should be the storage server!

regards

You guys are a bit off and a little on the spot :P.

CDN Server:
103.246.40.22 <-- For one this ip which is a file server even tho the ip is located in hong kong it actually points to a server which is located in the united states, but it runs through dallas level 3 networks. Can be godaddy/softlayer/1and1 or any other top US hosts, but i will not provide which one.

This is not a reverse proxy this is just a global dns IP which can be placed on any server so long as that server connects to the Global DNS.

Storage Server:
67.16.143.57 <-- This IP is from kansas, but the server currently connected to that IP also is connected to a dallas level 3. Which is just like the other IP.

Do not let these IP regions fool you as to where they are located.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back