When was the last time you bought a movie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel

Piracy is everywhere. We live in a new generation where people download movies when it suits them. People do not buy movies anymore, but downloading via the internet.

When did you buy your last movie? And what are your opinions on the subject?

66 comments
I will never buy a movie.But i rent a lot.cause i want to support the stores not the actors or companies.But since movie downloads is getting easier by the second more and more i will choose to download.

I am a member of a film club, so I get two movies on DVD every month. I pay for them. I also go to the movies very often.

The stars suffer no distress monetary. So there is no problem for them, really.

It is easy to download a movie in a few clicks, instead of going over to the store to actually pay about the same amount you earn in an hour for a movie.

Hey we have to understand that some things must be done.Ok download movies no problem.But i prefer to go out,go to the movie club,talk to the cute girl in the store to ask for a movie and be back.Some things in life are amazing.:D

i buy old classic movies , i searched the whole internet couldn't find any bluray for titanic
or sweet november and much more .
so i bought them , about 50 .

Some 5-6 yrs ago, some bollywood flick I dont remember !!

But yeah, I watch most of the movies in the cinemas itself!

I do download the movies once the dvdrip or 720p rips are out, much easier than buying a dvd and taking out the dvd from the cover, insert it into the dvd rom nd hit play.....tooooo lazy :p :D

I bought Final fantasy 7 AC Complete Blu Ray a year back :)

And I've got about 25 movie DVDs. I download a lot though and if i really like a movie i go ahead and buy it.

I mostly watch movies online but i think i bought a movie a month ago but who cares as mostly all the movies in my country are pirated LOL

Never bought a movie/song/software/etc. Downloading IS legal in my country. No use in spending hundreds of dollars on movies when it's legal to download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back