Status
Not open for further replies.

chaudhary9

ua-teens.com/forum

i registered there to make a mega thread for clips,one single thread in general section and they banned me first,and now again they banned me saying that why i posted amateur in general category why not in amateur category,why cant i post mix types in one general section,this is just one unique forum thats doing this,no other forum which are alot bigger than this do like this :facepalm:

11 comments
i made a thread there,made some posts and opened that thread and saw banned again till 12feb,i thought the owner of that site must be on WJ

i posted in general category,tell me what does general means
i post different types so how can i make mega thread for all?
[SLIDE]http://pokit.org/get/59ead0ce87339b1bdfd8359a773f0d31.jpg[/SLIDE]

close the thread,i'll leave this forum which has too much of rules,even planetsuzy doesnt behaves likes this which has much better ranking

Last edited:
Personal I think they are very kind and not permanent ban your ass but instead tries to point out what you did wrong. Apparently you dont understand and I doubt anybody else then the forums staff/owner can genuine help and assist you but now I also understand why you started a thread here on WJ.

Last edited:
they want posts category wise,i cant do that,i always make a general mega thread,but they want every thing in their own categories,then they really shouldnt make a general category

@OP:arguing on the net is like running in the special olympics,even if you win you are still retarded.

+its their forum.they have every right to do whatever they want.democratic laws dont apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back