What's the reason posting your earnings ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a dick contest. Every time they come to WJ they already have their pants unzipped so they can compare with everyone else.
Most are photoshopped anyway; I wouldn't believe it unless its a scanned copy of a check with jpeg artifacts

showing those images in the public is like "Hey wanna see my earnings from your movies or soft or whatever " . even if i was them i would fuck hotfile , fileserve or ...

Jesus you all think photoshop is only way to change picture -_-
Why spend ton time to find right font and edit picture? Just edit damn html code and screenshot it, viola done in 2 mins >_<

^^ The topic is not if people can edit or not, there are legit screenshots with 30 $ daily !!
above 80$ screenshots are bullshits ...

Trying to show off thinking somehow they will be awsome to everyone around them. But its easy to fake snapshots right? So why bother in the first place.

PUBLIC FORUM

Says it right there, if it's public someone can do it unless RULES state otherwise.

This is like asking why are celebrities showing off in new clothes, cars, homes.

Or why someone posts Graphic Designs to 'Show Off' what they made.

It's a Human process. The Worlds funny like that, the internet is just as funny tho. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back