Status
Not open for further replies.
What I like/love about WJunction? The community itself and the members.
What I dislike about WJunction? Members that don't search and create topics in the correct sections (and even use wrong titles!).

Like:

The things I like about WJ firstly, the staff is Very friendly and Helpful in all means secondly, Chatbox, Graphics/Coding sections, Forum Skin, Competitions, The Marketplace.

Dislike:

Abusive Troll in Chat Box
Moderators closing Threads without mentioning the Rule that they Broke
A ban for Childish reason
Filehost Sections (Money whores)
Discrimination in Mods

I like the overall looks of the site. can't comment about anything else yet since I just joined :P

But pages takes alot of time to load because of ads

The people , most people to whom i chat with are responsible , not childish and friendly
Dislike
Filehost Sections (Money whores)

Hey there people, Wjunction has been into a lot of changes till date. We are looking forward for your opinions again.
What do you think of the changes? What else can be implemented? Etc etc.

What I like/love about WJunction?

• Whole Community
  • Staff
  • Members
  • Trolling
  • Photos of hot chicks threads
  • My sales that i get from WJ :D
  • My readers for Ebooks , that given me 1k + Downloads for every book , which makes me to create more tuts that are handy and useful .

What I dislike about WJunction?

Nothing much but yea it sucks when i get the cloudflare page :D

I am neutral & i dont want to hurt any one.
Like:
Affiliate Programs section is heart of wj
giveways are really very good
5$ job is very good
Payment Systems section is really very helpful, lot of problem solve with PM's.
awesome community for members

Dislike:
Mods are not very good, They spam all day & always want to tease & make fun of members.
Mods are not neutral , they never ban their friends. Daily start new drama with members.
WJ is for users not for only mods. How many time wj got attack, this is all due to mods fight.
WJ never Track VPS/RDP/HOSTING sellers, daily few new sites scam with users.
http://www.gigaservers.com/ is best example. They buy ad on wj & put some money & SCAM. Now domain is for sale
Great experienced webmasters/uploaderz are already banned on wj.
I always dislike unrelated threads.
e.g. DID u believe in GOD, Religious/War topics. I respect all Religions but Religion is not a fun.
Block all abusive words

* I never banned on wj.Everything which i notice ,i wrote. I never want to insult mods/Admin/users

Clearly I like WJunction in all facets, theme, sections, freedom, ability to correspond with one another in the manner that we do. Otherwise myself and others wouldn't be here as much as we are.

The only dislike I have is that members have the ability and freedom to come and rampage on others threads. It's irritating, immature and defeats/distracts the purpose of said topic.

It's not just members, some of the staff go off topic as well on these various threads. Then when it comes time to correct the issue, instead of correcting the visual pungency/failures to stay on topic, they correct a different mistake such as the operators "Spam" (you know what I'm talking about lol) and totally disregard the most obvious violations. In most cases though, the off topic banter gets left alone and the topic gets totally out of hand.

So for me, focusing on members attitude towards one another, respect levels and staying on topic in threads is something that severely needs to be focused on here.

^ I'd say attitudes were a problem if I were getting owned in every thread I posted in, to0

Get it? Used your name as the word too.

The only individual who follows me around on this forum is you Buddah.

You cannot justify your actions on some of my threads. My response two posts above to M. was in general because your not the only person who does this. This happens to other members as well, so don't feel special about my post. This is nothing to be proud of. The focus is not solely on me here.

Never in my life have I seen threads be totally taken off track like I have here on WJ. The people that do take off on threads, are people just like you.

Like a fly stuck on shit,
Like a mouth at the end of a glory hole,
Like a shart that stains a clean pair of underwear....

You are always there with your negativity.

I walk across the bridge and out comes guess who... BUDDAH!
Trolls hide under bridges Buddah, are you a troll?

I'll bring Sin, Vinny, Euph, Ideal, Tempr and some of the other guys here, I'm sure you remember them very clearly just as you do me.

Last edited:
Mods are not very good, They spam all day & always want to tease & make fun of members.

Currently, we have best staff team we can. Not sure what you consider as 'spam all day'. Staff doesn't spam, they clean the board from spam.

WJ never Track VPS/RDP/HOSTING sellers, daily few new sites scam with users.
http://www.gigaservers.com/ is best example. They buy ad on wj & put some money & SCAM. Now domain is for sale

We are doing our best to prevent scam, and work out issues with them. If we would just ban them, they have no reason to refund. Sometimes, that is impossible, but we do our best to protect you. However, not seeing hows WJs fault, as forum, that some people are just low lives deciding to scam others? It's not writing on their forehead: WE ARE SCAMMERS.

I always dislike unrelated threads.
e.g. DID u believe in GOD, Religious/War topics. I respect all Religions but Religion is not a fun.
Block all abusive words

For example, you respect religions, and I see them as completely unnecessary in this world. That's an example that we have different opinions on something. The debate zone is introduced for members who want to discuss about that. If you don't like what you see, there's nothing preventing you to not reply in there. It's obviously made for those who want to discuss.
Clashing opinions = disagreement on something. Nothing bad in that. Those threads depend on people willing to debate on something, including religion, since it's everydays part of our lives. Why would religion be spared of discussion?

Yes, some people are banned, because they decided to be douchebags. They don't care about this board, or about other members. Each case is different, anyone particular you had in mind?

WJ is for users not for only mods. How many time wj got attack, this is all due to mods fight.

When you go against the rules to such extend, you get banned. Obviously, some skids got butthurt, and instead of appologizing, and following the rules, they decide to DDoS. Hows that our fault? Btw, mods are users too. They have right to post on board, and get involved in discussions, if they are interested in something.

Hopefully, I managed to cover all that you had to say.

The only dislike I have is that members have the ability and freedom to come and rampage on others threads. It's irritating, immature and defeats/distracts the purpose of said topic.

When we get 'accused' to kill free speech, we loosen it a bit, then others are complaining on too much freedom. You can't possibly satisfy everyone, and each taste. That's why staff team does it's best to balance that, and remove only abusive/clear spam messages.

Some topics, just can't focus on one subject, and it's impossible to talk only about one thing, not mentioning another one, that is related. It's like causal speech, you can't talk about only one subject, without discussion going in different directions from original intention. It's just letting the flow and discussion going it's natural way, and subsequently trying to get it back on track, without disturbing the flow, which, once disconnected, kills the entire topic, and topic dies. We want live topics, people discussing.
Yes, I know there should be some order, but, it's impossible without killing the topic. I can show you amount of such topics, that went a bit offcourse, and once hard-moderated, simply died. Killing topic, or let it's natural flow?

Never in my life have I seen threads be totally taken off track like I have here on WJ.

Simply don't continue kicking the thread in wrong direction, instead help setting it back on course. One reply is never a real issue, it's continuing to answer on offtopic comments.

I dislike all the idiots who feel the need to post what religion they are in and then bitch about how everyone is racist towards them because of their religion or unfair towards them...

Just don't post your religion or country and no one will know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back