What you do when Beggar come and ask Money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Homeless people around my area making $200-350 USD /day for about 5 hours of "begging".

How do I know? I overheard them talking to each other and bragging how much they made while cashing out at the Coinstar machine.

Your money really goes to drugs, alcohol, and cigarettes. So don't give homeless people anything. You cannot starve in America, there are plenty of free soup kitchens, and also restaurants like McDonalds throwing away dozens of hamburgers every night all you have to do is ask the manager to let you have it.

In my city theres a one legged guy that stands at the end of the freeway offramp with a sign saying "Will work for food".

I'm not gonna lie, I've thought about tying a long stick to his head with a cheesburger at the other end.

So I give him a dollar.

Cut off leg + stand on freeway = free beer

in my country you can see kid beggar in trafic light, you know what those kid using their earning from beg?
they used it for playing game online, its ironic

I personally dont help them, most of time beggar family have had 3-7 kids avg so that they can expand their business and can easily earn because of kids crying with baby in their hand.

I dont earn and I hate to burden my father's money for god knows reason.
I dont even donate to charities where I cant see clearly that my money is going though right hands, may be someday I will help with my earning..

Wat u think of this lady, she deserves a penny or a slap?
images

We should try to give them if we r capable, some of them may abuse it, but that doesn't mean there is no helpless. We shoudn try to judge beggers, we should help, whether by giving penny or providing some job.

I always used to go and buy them a pasty from greggs or whatever pastie shop was closest instead of giving them money so that you know what your money was used for and not for drugs or alcohol.

I don't appreciated when people beg. God gave everybody hands, legs, eyes! Everybody can work, clean up shit and make money at least for food. India is filled will useless junky people. Even 10-20 year old male/female is begging on road. I don't think this country has any future, except more and more scams, cheats, government fuck ups and more shit.

Depends how much I have in my pocket (not my wallet).

If I have some spare coins, I give it, else I don't bother waiting for 1 minute, removing my wallet and looking for some coins in it.

When I'm in the mood for charity, I would ask them to come with me to a restaurant to eat I don't mind paying for that. But if they refuse just asking for money then I would smile and walk away.

you should watch the movie Slumdog Millionaire (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1010048/) and see where those ppl came from and how they become no legs no arms and blind...

also lots of cases in place like China. the women and children are gangster.

if you really want to help them, donate money to charity and let the professional social worker to help the ppl in real needs. their life won't improve by the few bugs you gave them. Or if you see them really helpless, give them food and drink. never give cash.

hi
what you do in ur life when some Beggar come to you and ask to Money are you give money to him or just ignore him
are you protest or angry on him or Help him

Personally me i m always help these people who dont have leg or hand because they real need our support so i always preffer these people

I see what you did there. 8-)

what to do

It all depends on the person and the situation. What have they asked for, money or food? Willing to do work for food? If they are drunk or what money for smokes or beer, they can forget it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back