What was your First Hacking Attempt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cotufa-ssdd

ok so we all have a little elite hacker wanabe inside us... so post what your first hacking attempt was, as lame as it was...

(besides using netbus or sub7 or any other RATs)

mine was obviously my school network! using cmd and net bios commands!

good old times. offcourse it didnt work, but it was fun...

26 comments
Back then Orkut was very popular in India,I created an Application using Visual Basic called "Orkut Messenger".

It had a logo of Orkut and the usual username and password text boxes and a sign in button.

All that application did was as soon as the user enters the username and password and clicked sign in , it sent an email to my mail id containing the username and password using smtp on the background and to the user it displays an error message showing Network Down !

I circulated this App to many friends via email telling that it is the new Orkut Messenger.

(Used Yahoo Mail 'cause Gmail won't allow exe files to be attached)

For Internet newbies it looked real.

Most of them used it not knowing that they got hacked.

Never changed their password or anything but it was cool to read all their messages and personal stuff.

This was my first attempt but later i tried some cheap shots.I don't want to share them here.

I remember playing around with MoSucker (Trojan).
When I first started, I remember creating the "server" (the infected file), and then trying to open it but nothing would happen... I now obviously know that I was infecting MYSELF haha.
Once I got the hang of it, I was messing with all my MSN buddies. No damage caused, just general fun.

That must of been about 12 years ago now. wow.

Softleaks,i am sorry to say this but that fake software thing is nowhere close to the definition of "HACKING". I would classify it under phishing only. You fooled them with a fake screen and didn't interact with the google servers anywhere in the process.
This is sad.

Hacked many windows live accounts using that forgot all my details shit. The one where you fill up the form and enter all the details of the owner's account like the IP address. It's really basic info and I got like a 90% success rate (if not more). Was EPIC!

I am more interested in hacking than uploading and webmastering.Started internet use to learn hacking and i have succeeded in doing that.Hacked two computer,lot of cpanel,Used stealers,i knows website hacking,sqli injecting,was selling out my crypter in hackforums a little while ago.SO i am pretty good at it...:D

Hacked many windows live accounts using that forgot all my details shit. The one where you fill up the form and enter all the details of the owner's account like the IP address. It's really basic info and I got like a 90% success rate (if not more). Was EPIC!

My bro hacked many of my accounts the same way lol. The security question thingy that you are supposed to answer on clicking 'forgot password' is a bigger security risk than the password itself. Obviously any guy who knows you well enough can answer those simple questions about you. Now I set fake answers all the time to protect myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back