what to do if u get paid by a hacked paypal :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
reverse the payment in resolution center...maybe they will limit ur acc...and u can remove the limitation by following their horrible procedure. :)

DONT Read some crap comments abt fbi.. they got no shit to do with it as u havnt made payment ur self :|
just calm down and read this
i dont know abt ut status of pp so most likley
u have got 3 option
1) if ur paypal is fully verified and have no dispute ever before .. respond to it
2)if ur paypal is verfied but u have small dispute before ... dont do a shit
3)if ur paypal is unverfied/or u have many dispute before or u are too scared to take risk of first 2steps.. go to resolution ceneter
and select resolve case and their select that u have refunded the payment

3rd step is 98% success ad saftry of ur paypal account but in this u wont get a shit
u can use third step even if u have a verfied pp

:)
this should prbably solve out all ur problem

DONT Read some crap comments abt fbi.. they got no shit to do with it as u havnt made payment ur self :|
just calm down and read this
i dont know abt ut status of pp so most likley
u have got 3 option
1) if ur paypal is fully verified and have no dispute ever before .. respond to it
2)if ur paypal is verfied but u have small dispute before ... dont do a shit
3)if ur paypal is unverfied/or u have many dispute before or u are too scared to take risk of first 2steps.. go to resolution ceneter
and select resolve case and their select that u have refunded the payment

3rd step is 98% success ad saftry of ur paypal account but in this u wont get a shit
u can use third step even if u have a verfied pp

:)
this should prbably solve out all ur problem

Hmmmm lets say that hacked paypal account was using stolen account bank information, hmm do you know the FBI can get involved?

lol
they dont
atleast not for 20$ shit transaction
moreover
paypal just reverses all transaction
and fbi is not that free to get invloved for that small shits..

FYI : hacked paypal do use bank account and credit card :|
as paypal can makes payment from both

their is one very popular term
ipaddress
if he havnt made payment himself ip address can prove that and he cant get any crap out of it

To be honest I would just call them and explain everything to them. (If you didn't do anything illegal you should be fine) ;)

To be honest I would just call them and explain everything to them. (If you didn't do anything illegal you should be fine) ;)

thats the simplest thing u can do & that too without any risk. Contact their phone suport :)

yup dats the probs :(

well while resolving it asks for postal address and additional information

so wat shall i put on that ? not legit infos right ?

If you didn't do anything wrong or fishy, just respond to Paypal and tell them exactly what happened.
The money you got paid is gone, nothing you can do about it.
If you have problems, pick up the phone and call Paypal up.

it seems like he didnt do anything wrong but in case the paypal account get limited he have no way to unlimit it again because he used a vcc to verify the account.

it seems like he didnt do anything wrong but in case the paypal account get limited he have no way to unlimit it again because he used a vcc to verify the account.

@ discodancer, I agreed with you. Once your paypal got limited, and you used only vcc, you are in a trouble dude. They will ask you some proof for verification, like address, Name, Tel, etc. Or even they call you, Like what happened to me. If you use Your own account, You can provide whatever they required. So, if you have a big amount in your funds, FREEZE:P

just contact paypal.
they will deduct 20$ that u got from hacked pp account and they will leave ur account as it was before.
no need to worry.

Better reply and get it resolved. else your account will be blocked for 180 days and you will need to wait a long time to get money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back