Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Faust

So you hear about running a website, how its great, and you can BANK off it right?
Hah, what they dont tell you.. Is it takes aLOT of effort and work to do even 1/2 of that goal.
You need Massive Traffic to Even get notoriety out here.

You can run a site, and do your thing but it will never become large if you do not spam, or advertise.. But then if your getting massive,you have to worry about getting Hacked. Time and time again this ceases to amaze me.

So your paying 100$ for Hosting,
another 60$ for a staff to secure your site
Then you have to pay to advertise, so its about 100$ a pop.
were already at 260$

Then you need to get images made, and this and that..
what they dont tell you is that if you do it yourself, your better off..
And the way to gain Traffic is obvious. yes SEO etc, but the easy way is get a VPS and SPAM The hell outta people, its that easy.. you will have massive traffic. And make sure you keep switching to a new VPS every week or month. And USE False info, as if you were so dumb.

Right When You Start Katz, will give you 1-2 stars, those mean nothing..
You have to abide by their rules to gain success on there team, but NO you dont.. as stated above SPAM brings traffic.. Think about all those emails you get daily, its not just you who gets them it all of us, thats a MASSIVE hit..

End of story..

12 comments
Enuff said, +1billion (Reason why you people don't see me in the game anymore, Not worth my time. Yet you have people who act like royalty because they think they changed the world by making a site. ROFL suckers! Smart guys get out of it early ;)

What do you mean by "what they don't tell you"?

Did you ever hear anyone say you'll get instantly rich with warez sites? I don't think so.
The way you say it it's like at http://katz.cd/submit they guarantee money and a big site when you submit ...

Also, spam is wrong. And did you ever see massive spam for warez sites? Don't think so.. Katz is our legit spam system ;)

Just don't even start a ware site and get a job if you want to get rich, from your first job you'll earn experience then get into the real-life business more and more. That's how you get rich. :P

Am I right guys? XD

You have to look at Warez as a hobby. If you think of a hobby or pastime it's goal is not to make money but to enjoy, learn and make friends. It your in it for anything else your not going to get what your after and you'll just frustrate yourself and others.

^I agree

Warez sites aren't something meant to be big and so exposed anyway, it's just a hobby, get serious to it and you'll start gaining dandruff instead of profit.

Enuff said, +1billion (Reason why you people don't see me in the game anymore, Not worth my time. Yet you have people who act like royalty because they think they changed the world by making a site. ROFL suckers! Smart guys get out of it early ;)
If you dont understand what was said then leave it be.. this was meant for certain people..
I just like to make a SCENE.. Haha get it ? :D
oh man im on a f&*%ing Roll Today :) =)

The only time you make money in this sort of, for lack of a better word, "business" is when you know exactly what you are doing.

What people dont tell you?:

Is that you dont know what you doing, your site will not succeed, and only a small handful of people on the internet know how to make REAL money, and with that being said, when I say money, I dont mean the people in the Market section that are trying to panhandle people to buy a $5 link, im talking hundreds a month at least.

What people dont tell you?:
orWhat people forget?:
Warez isn't to profit, on last months everyone wants to make allot of money whit piracy.
Should be free and for fun, but since uploaders, site owners,coders, developers all think in money only, people forget what mean warez

The fun of share.
Keeping an big site, and "they" can't shot down.
Releasing before be public

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back