what should i do?someone from bit defender called me on my mob

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes ghost told me but they told me they never call anyone its just that i was not responding to their mail so they decided to call me.well can i bring back forum?they told me if had a lawyer thats the freaking part also i don't how the fuck they got my details as i put my genuine info on namecheap account which is who is protected :S

Anyway, best option is to move out of NL. Simple =]

well nops infact i bought the domain with warez-host i mean they registered it for me then later i asked for epp code then moved to namecheap and on my namecheap account i mean i did put my name adress and mobile number as i thought it was whois protected but i don't know how they got my details because its the only place beside hosting account which only contain my name.@istmyard which location do you think will be good where brein won't be able to do a fuck?

Whois protected is shiatz , if they whant your info , a simple email to namecheap and they got whatever they need.

find another host too, that might help.
What the buck is brein anyway.

well nops infact i bought the domain with warez-host i mean they registered it for me then later i asked for epp code then moved to namecheap and on my namecheap account i mean i did put my name adress and mobile number as i thought it was whois protected but i don't know how they got my details because its the only place beside hosting account which only contain my name.@istmyard which location do you think will be good where brein won't be able to do a fuck?
Anywhere out of NL would do the job. Brein can only do shit in NL. You could shift to Germany even know it's not the best of all places, it would do the job. Brein are not 24/7 active, today the catch you, you move out, tomorrow you move back in and story finished. Shift to somewhere else for a month or two.

nops man its who is protected see http://www.whois.net/whois/cybermania.org

well duno if when copyright company contact namecheap they give your details because i see no other way of them getting my details :S
Yes, a simple letter from the lawyer could get them to release all your details and for a company like BREIN, they have gone through this thousands of times, now it probably takes them one simple e-mail to get your details even if it's not from a lawyer.

Whois protected is shiatz , if they whant your info , a simple email to namecheap and they got whatever they need.

Exactly.

yes think so too but do you guys put your real info on your domain account?

Anywhere out of NL would do the job. Brein can only do shit in NL. You could shift to Germany even know it's not the best of all places, it would do the job. Brein are not 24/7 active, today the catch you, you move out, tomorrow you move back in and story finished. Shift to somewhere else for a month or two.

Yes, a simple letter from the lawyer could get them to release all your details and for a company like BREIN, they have gone through this thousands of times, now it probably takes them one simple e-mail to get your details even if it's not from a lawyer.

Exactly.

yes thanks for the answer itsmyard straight and helpful one :) i'm trying to get estonia hosting or russian one.

From my stuff..

Heres how they get access to your info.
I also have one from Enom when the domain was to namecheap to Enom.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If you are receiving VIP via paypal , if they whant your info they will get it via paypal..

whois protection is only to hide your info from public, dont think it will protect you when some company wants your info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back