Status
Not open for further replies.

File-Hosting

The Shield
Game Of Thrones
Nip/Tuck
The Blacklist
Another?

Obviously so many to list but what`s your fave?
I have just started to watch Breaking Bad and I am totally hooked. On Season 3 already and only started the first season a week ago! :)

11 comments
Breaking Bad will be my favourite when it comes to drama. Enjoy the show mate, it just gets better with every episode. The way Walter White's character develops is just awesome. Some superb acting as well.

Just finished with GOT and its right up there as well!

24, yes it sure was something which you could watch season after season and Jack Baur will just make you go wow!

Yet to watch Shield.

Dexter, Lost, Prison Break, Sherlock, Suits, White Collar remains amongst my favourites as well.

Will update as and when I remember more shows :-=

Breaking Bad is my favorite also, excellent show. Vince Gilligan is doing another show with the lawyer from Breaking Bad called Better Call Saul, which is really good so far. I'm also a big fan of House of Cards with Kevin Spacey who plays a scheming politician, the third season just came out exclusively on Netflix.

Breaking Bad is my favorite also, excellent show. Vince Gilligan is doing another show with the lawyer from Breaking Bad called Better Call Saul, which is really good so far. I'm also a big fan of House of Cards with Kevin Spacey who plays a scheming politician, the third season just came out exclusively on Netflix.

Yeah, will be starting with Better Call Saul soon.

Breaking Bad will be my favourite when it comes to drama. Enjoy the show mate, it just gets better with every episode. The way Walter White's character develops is just awesome. Some superb acting as well.

Just finished with GOT and its right up there as well!

24, yes it sure was something which you could watch season after season and Jack Baur will just make you go wow!

Yet to watch Shield.

Dexter, Lost, Prison Break, Sherlock, Suits, White Collar remains amongst my favourites as well.

Will update as and when I remember more shows :-=
Yeah I`m with you mate on liking the way his character develops and how he started as this timid man and is now turning into a ruthless bastard (the scene with Jesse`s girlfriend when Walt watched her vomit)

Thanks for the suggestions. Check out The Shield when you get time...very gritty and has that rawness about it which makes it quite believable. :)

I forgot about Prison Break. First season was very good but the second through forth season seemed to get more ridiculous as it went on.

And back to Breaking Bad...the lawyer Saul is very funny and I can see why the series about him is receiving some good feedback. Another thing on the "to watch list!" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back