What processor do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
c6b1e1.png

:)

I feel my processor the oldest among all you :P

Some got really powerful machines
Don't worry, I myself value old-school computers.
It really gives good memories, seeing a good ol' computer from the 90's or early '00.
Heads up mate !

Well I got a Pentium 4 3.00 GHz with 1.5GB RAM. Thats shit compared to everyone else.

I'd buy a new processor buy where I'm from, they ain't cheap. Cheapest one is $55 which is a Celeron Dual Core 2.60 GHz. I'd buy it but thats kinda expensive for a student. Looking forward to build my own PC in the near future. Hopefully, I can get some nice processor that'll withstand heat and won't shut down every time I try to run Photoshop for over 30mins like my P4 <_<

Anyways, lots of you guys have some powerful processors. Did they come with your machine or did you guys buy them separate? How much did it cost for either?

Well I got a Pentium 4 3.00 GHz with 1.5GB RAM. Thats shit compared to everyone else.

I'd buy a new processor buy where I'm from, they ain't cheap. Cheapest one is $55 which is a Celeron Dual Core 2.60 GHz. I'd buy it but thats kinda expensive for a student. Looking forward to build my own PC in the near future. Hopefully, I can get some nice processor that'll withstand heat and won't shut down every time I try to run Photoshop for over 30mins like my P4 <_<

Anyways, lots of you guys have some powerful processors. Did they come with your machine or did you guys buy them separate? How much did it cost for either?

most people usually buy premade pc configuration, but you can also buy each part seperatly and build pc yourself which i prefer, and of course later on when your pc parts get outdated you can replace old parts with new ones if new stuff is compatible ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back