Status
Not open for further replies.

arash

Hi all , i am webmaster of AlluLook4.com and currently now i use etology publisher system..

i like to discuss with you guys about ad company. as there is more than hundred ad companies.. and i really dont know which of them i should use..
Adbrite dont supports paypal thats why i dont use it.. i have a verified clicksor account but my friends say that they dont pay good if you dont add pop-up(i hate pop up).. i have also chitika verified account.. but i dont know if its good or not.. so please help me out to find a ad company that is good for such warez-portal sites like mine...
tnx for this excellent site
Special Thanks to Dear Stone

Regards

20 comments
WidgetBuck.com is good, and Clicksor is actually good despite taking off pop-ups

Chitika is the same as WB, xpt I think WB is better.

I have tried all three, and right now I'm running Clicksor/WB for now. I also bounce to others though

yah now a days cpx sux, b'coz of very low convertion rate.

widgetbucks is good. i don't know about etology , i tried it few times worst result.

i don't see any good ad companies that paying now, all gone down don't know why.

never, EVER use widgetbucks on a warez site lol
everyone i know who ever used WB made like $500 first month then got banned the day before payout was due for random reasons (e.g. "Warez Site" or "Adult content").

No it doesn't, they send you checks. But who cares honestly. Money is Money. You can set your payout to a minimum of even $25.00 if you really wanted to. I haven't received a check from them yet, but I know they pay because Katz uses them :).

I would much rather to prefer not having ads on my site altogether but with me getting a new server, the bills gotta get paid, so you need to do what you need to do lol.

But yea if your looking for a reliable service that you know will pay you 100% and on time, then your best bet is to go with them. And the great thing is that there isn't even many sites listed on the network, perhaps 3-4k, which is very minimal. So the chance of your site getting offers is pretty good.

Layer Ads

Normal and Warez:

Layer
1000 loads = 4€

Inads:
1000 loads = 1€
---------------------------------------------

Adult-XXX

1000 loads = 1€

Inads:
1000 loads = 0.50€

Ref. = 5% Bonus

More info:
Code:
http://image-money.thumblogger.com/home/log/2008/02/how-to-earn.html

Only valid for German, Austrian, Switzerland and Holland guests

he is reffering all ads, wow must be earning good money just by reffering, personally i don't prefer using reffered ads b'coz i don't like to give away a single penny from my hard earned money to someone who has nothing to do with it.

I recommend paypopup and layer-ads.de. If you need working over with layer-ads.de please ask as I would be more than happy to help with the language translation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back