What online games do you like to play?

Status
Not open for further replies.
244 comments
I prefer to play in coop with some friends so we can show teamplay. We dont have time for MMO anymore... But for friendly evening fun BF series is good. Also Titanfall probably.

I played WoW, Lord of the Rings, AION, etc...

But I'm playing Age of Conan, from several years I don't get bored from playing it, my favourite MMORPG with no doubt

Path of Exile. Free to play with literally the best F2P-model (from a consumer perspective) I've come across. Check it out if you enjoy Diablo-style games.

In my student years - Lineage II and chronicles for it. Quit after they raised level cap to 95, closed catacombs and introduced quest-based crafting for 80+ item sets

SInce then - World of Tanks, WarThunder, seldom attempts in different MMORPGS, until I realise it's the same model as before.

Do you play any online games? Which are your favourite? :snog:

I love really online games where you need to play in team or you have to think twice its the right what i do? I play Heroes of the Storm Hearthstone and i love with friends Starcraft and Civiliation :) Shooters... nah local coop for 4 Players splitscreen but this is not online :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back