Status
Not open for further replies.

filegrasper

Banned
Banned
I need some ideas for starting a new site which should be fully legal. And money is not a concern for development. And also i have good developers at my end. So those who have some unique idea can hit me through pm or post it here.

I will make the site done if the idea is worth and also those who pming with good idea will be the share holder.

11 comments
Start a content broker site. With all the changes that Google has recently made, which puts more emphasis on the content of a site, business is booming right now.

Content broker sites ideas are now old stories if you have any interest in the field of arts then contact me i have a fantastic idea about it.

mikeslough6, why don't you post the information here...so that we call can know and make use of it !!!

May be he have some awesome unique idea and dont want to share will all unless he benefits.

Just pmed him and waiting for his thought. If it is good he will be my new partner on next project.

Why would someone with a good unique idea give that idea to you? Seeing that starting a site isn't that difficult these days, if someone has a unique idea, they will start it themselves. Try and research yourself what can be a good idea for a site :D

Come on man don't lie to him and make him start a site he has no idea about. Doesn't work like that and the traffic definitely does that come that easy neither.

i had a forex site 4 years ago , i had opened it specially to put adsense ads

one day i got 11$ from 17 clicks ! :dan:

i had no idea about forex ! :heiligenschein:

i only copy and paste, of course with some spinning and some modifications :pirate:

i have closed it because , no i have one in another field !

but the idea worked although i hadn't any previous experience with forex ! :-=

Online torrent streaming site through signed java applet. (just like
works, but you should support most file formats, like avi+mp4+mkv, etc)
It is legal till you only use it as a framework, and you advertise it that way (like users can add any video with torrentstream.net/?url=http://piratebay.net/somevideo.torrent). This way all you have on your site is the applet, the video player (and of course advertisements) and the users will post the videos. You are not liable for the content.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back