What is V.A.T ratio in your country

What is average value of V.A.T in your country ?

• less than 5%

Votes: 1 3.8%
  • 5-10%

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • 11-20%

Votes: 10 38.5%
  • 20% +

Votes: 12 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I' hear from some people say i will make a company in countrys without V.A.T how is this possible if don't life in this countrys ? Example the megaupload hoster i think it was based in hong kong ...

I' hear from some people say i will make a company in countrys without V.A.T how is this possible if don't life in this countrys ? Example the megaupload hoster i think it was based in hong kong ...

Gogos. they have an episode of 60 minutes made available free streaming on cbsnews.com that explains it all.

Basically all you need is to rent a P.O box in Hong kong or rent an office space there and say that the business is based there even though the owners or managers do not live there.

60 minutes investigated this and they went to a few of the offices address and found that these offices were actually empty and nobody is thereeven though it is rented out to the company's name. They also found some companies don't even bother renting out a fake officespace and just use a P.O box located in that country

Which is the title of this documentation ? You have the full link ...?

If you like post it here or send it to me via PM .

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back