Status
Not open for further replies.

DJboutit

What is up with all the thread the today selling some type of host this is a warez forum. If your so into selling hosting there are other forums for this. I think there should be a rule 1 thread every week or 2 in the hosting section this forum is staring to looking like it is getting spammed more something needs to be done

14 comments
What is up with all the thread the today selling some type of host this is a warez forum. If your so into selling hosting there are other forums for this. I think there should be a rule 1 thread every week or 2 in the hosting section this forum is staring to looking like it is getting spammed more something needs to be done

Those threads are host selling hosting.......

THIS IS NOT A WAREZ FORUM BUDDY! You are in the wrong place I think you need to find a new forum!

I should have said webmaster forum any way this is a webmaster forum for warez sites so wouldn't this make this some what a warez forum. Now back to my org post about to many hosting adds here

THIS FORUM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WAREZ! You are still stuck in 2009-2010

WAKE UP! and see the changes around here! Mostly anything that has to do with warez is not even allowed here anymore

WAKE UP! and see the changes around here! Mostly anything that has to do with warez is not even allowed here anymore

*cough* filehost section *cough*

And the fact that nearly all the hosting in WJ is targeted at Warez related stuff.

This is a webmasters forum and webmasters need hosting so ofc there will be plenty of hosts. I dont really understand what the point of this thread is - just to complain? If you don't like, stay out of the hosting section - see how good I am at solving problems??

I don't disagree but... yea. It's that gray line.

It either isn't or is. And in this case it is. WJ is having an identity issue. :facepalm:

This has always been a webmasters forum, whatever people us it for content on their servers is their business. 8-)

Dude you have made over 100 Posts and now you are saying this silly thing.

You should have seen this logo clearly before registering into this webmaster forum.8-)

bebb69a3b5.png

mate this is a Playground for Webmasters..

Not sure what the original posters problem is but let me explain what I do find a little irritating.

When I look at the latest posts beside the Shoutbox their is always a lot related to hosting threads. When a host on WJ goes down you have almost every client reply with "my site is down" and later it's being "3 hours my site is still down" then "why you no reply to ticket" then "site is back thank you". Have a look through a few of the hosting sales threads and you'll see a huge percentage are unnecessary at least towards regular members like me. This was exactly the same issue with the File Host area where you had literally thousands of replies saying "requested payment", "no payment received", "why still no payment received", "payment received thanks". In the case of the FileHost area it was much worse so the replies were removed from the latest posts beside the shoutbox and it really helped in finding the latest quality content on WJ.

Now is the whole hosting area enough of a problem to remove it completely? I think yes for the sales areas as they are always worse but leave the hosting discussion area which isn't as spam like. It's not as big a problem as the File Host Area but it is still a problem. Most regular members just become immune to it but you'll notice a huge improvement if the sales hosting area was removed.

I'm not exactly sure if that's what the OP was having a problem with but it is something I find annoying. Remember if members can find more quality content they will reply more, stay online more and tell more of their friends so removed the hosting sales threads from the latest posts will help WJ grow.

Jesus... Stop bitchin, you need your diaper changed? Don't go to the hosting section then dumbass.

SN: Surprised Jesse hasent closed this ish.

Not sure what the original posters problem is but let me explain what I do find a little irritating.

When I look at the latest posts beside the Shoutbox their is always a lot related to hosting threads. When a host on WJ goes down you have almost every client reply with "my site is down" and later it's being "3 hours my site is still down" then "why you no reply to ticket" then "site is back thank you". Have a look through a few of the hosting sales threads and you'll see a huge percentage are unnecessary at least towards regular members like me. This was exactly the same issue with the File Host area where you had literally thousands of replies saying "requested payment", "no payment received", "why still no payment received", "payment received thanks". In the case of the FileHost area it was much worse so the replies were removed from the latest posts beside the shoutbox and it really helped in finding the latest quality content on WJ.

Now is the whole hosting area enough of a problem to remove it completely? I think yes for the sales areas as they are always worse but leave the hosting discussion area which isn't as spam like. It's not as big a problem as the File Host Area but it is still a problem. Most regular members just become immune to it but you'll notice a huge improvement if the sales hosting area was removed.

I'm not exactly sure if that's what the OP was having a problem with but it is something I find annoying. Remember if members can find more quality content they will reply more, stay online more and tell more of their friends so removed the hosting sales threads from the latest posts will help WJ grow.
Oh yes. We need some great customisation in the latest post feature. Just add a feature where every user can check / uncheck what forums/subforums/categories he wants to see in the latest post box. That's it. That would greatly help the forum. I mean i also get annoyed many times by useless thread in various sections.So if we have such a feature , i'd just uncheck the subforums which annoy me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back