Status
Not open for further replies.
Please do not get mad at me But most hosts consider India a Tier 4 country. Stop and think why they Put USA or Canada or UK as Tier 1? I will not answer this I would not like to embarrass why but it has to do with $$. If you are getting any kinda money from Oron keep doing it because I have not been right since Wupload stopped paying affiliates. I had Depositfiles for 4 years But I honestly believe they paid me what they wanted so I accepted this although their was a few good promotions, I considered them a back up company and some extra money. Just remember any new company is going to take a long time to work out kinks and make sure they do not have a risk of paying out more then they make. Can you really prove when you get a sale? Can you really prove how many PPD you get? I think if they get some heavy hitters meaning many many sales they reward these people. Say a guy gets 100 sales in a month, the host can say you had 50 sales and make out like a bandit plus make you think you are a hero.Its all what you are willing to accept. 15.00 Dollars to someone in a certain country may feed someones family but like in my Country you can get 2 gallons of gas and maybe 1 pack of cigarettes for 1 weeks worth of work . If any host is willingly acting like they don't know you are uploading Copyrighted material Thats a sign right there that they have some dishonesty. So you are playing with thieves and bandits don't complain when you need some vaseline LOl Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back