Status
Not open for further replies.
Firefox vs Chrome

Every of you have different answers of this questions because you using it different.

Some of you opening only 1 tab, closing it and opening other site.
Some of you opening 7-8 tabs at the same time.

The results are:
1) firefox is faster for more tabs than chrome.
2) chrome have awesome layout
3) and hundreds of different pros and cons

My choice is: FireFox

Have a nice day,
Justas

Most of all, do not use Maxthon ! Polish security operations center run by Exatel S.A recently found that Maxthon regularly sends a file named ueipdata.zip to a server in Beijing with sensitive data, it send that file even when you do not want to participate in their User Experience Program, read more here, you will be "very surprised" :)) -http://www.securityweek.com/maxthon-browser-sends-sensitive-data-china :whistle:

maxthon11-528x580.png

maxthon10-580x463.png

maxthon17-580x294.png

maxthon23-580x358.png

Google Chrome and Firefox, both this browser good but if you like fast and your PC weak, you shoud choose Google Chrome !

I like Firefox simply because I can adjust the fonts size with NoSquint Plus add on to my liken, can't do that with Chrome I don't think . Chrome you are left with percentages size and also selected by small, large, and so on sizes . And I like the 2 options you can use with the toolbar under Firefox, like Menu Bar and Bookmarks Toolbar . I believe with Chrome you only have the Bookmarks Toolbar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back