Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
It's a server used specifically for torrenting. You can get a seedbox with Windows and run uTorrent on it - providing the same experience you're probably used to, or get a Linux one and have it run something with a web interface.

As long as the server is on a good connection, the location doesn't really matter. Plenty of seeders everywhere around the world :)

Depends on what you get, but you can get a Windows server and connect to it via Remote Desktop Connection, yes.

all a seedbox is like how you torrent at home.. Its a web server useing a torrent client but the diffrence is it has faster speeds..

You might get 1mbps down at home but a seedbox would get 5-40mbps down... and your upload at home is probaly 300kbps max but a seedbox can seed at 1-50mbps...

All it is a faster connection and yes a seedbox can be a rdp if you know how to set it up

all you do is after you let it download on the torrent client it will start seeding when done and once it seeds enough youll get credit

go to whatbox.ca and order the 300/300 account.. that should be the easiest place you can use it offers 2 torrent clients to use and it has a panel for everything

Ok so what is seeding and peers system in torrents,i am in private tracker and i want to download that torrent which give me good uplaoding speed on torrent how can i identify it

Seeders are basically hosting the material, peers are downloading.

You want to have as many seeders as possible, but also get some torrents that have a nice amount of peers so you get more uploading credit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back