Status
Not open for further replies.

warezmagic

Hello

What Is Good Warez Linking Hosting ??

Dont just say this or that i want a honest answer

what is a good host what do all these great forums use?

please tell me

Thanks

8 comments
There's no "good" host term in my opinion, every host will have ups and down whether they are big or not, so if people say "Hoster A" is damn good today, you'll never know what will happen in future.

If you want really good host, buy your own dedicated server and place it on an offshore country, you be your own hoster. Also, most great forums have their own virtual private server / dedicated server.

Just my 2cents.

Hello

What Is Good Warez Linking Hosting ??

Dont just say this or that i want a honest answer

what is a good host what do all these great forums use?

please tell me

Thanks

If you are on an unmetered bandwidth DSL line like me, with at least 2000kbps upload, I would run a server out of your closet, regardless of what country you are in.

You can purchase a $200 PC with 80gb space and 1gb ram for $200 here:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883118008

It would be ideal for running your own server, as long as you get apache, php, etc installed. It comes with Linux pre-installed, but I doubt it would be the right Linux for this situation. I would suggestion installing this on it for free:

Ubuntu Server Edition
http://www.ubuntu.com/products/WhatIsUbuntu/serveredition

Tutorials on Google can help you set the Apache, PHP, etc up once you have Ubuntu Server Edition installed and hooked up to the net. I would suggest connecting it through Ethernet through a Router for ease of port fowarding and a tad bit of security from the built in firewall.

If you don't feel like going through all that trouble, www.altushost.com is good. They are located in the Netherlands. The support is friendly. Try them out. Coupon Code: DP11

To leave a computer running Linux on 24 hours a day, seven days a week only adds $10/m to your electric bill.

Assuming you DIDN'T have an internet service provider already, this would be your costs:
  1. A one time fee of $200 for the server (think of this as the set-up charge a data center would charge you)
  2. Your already existing internet bill + $10/m for electricity (at most, $60 a month? think of this as your monthly data center fee.)
Since you obviously have internet though, it would only cost you the one time fee of $200 plus the $10/m for electricity...

Plus you get your OWN 24/7 support since it's in your house, 99.99% uptime (most ISPs offer this), and no prying eyes.

$10/m for a dedicated server with 80gb storage and unmetered bandwidth. That's one hell of a deal if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back