Status
Not open for further replies.

cyber.crime

i so many see article and confuse about this
then please give your reason:

what is better use www or no www at URL
and why you choose that ?

19 comments
none is greater than the other. using a www url doesn't have a difference with a non-www url when it comes to SEO, really. I prefer a non-www url as it makes the URL look shorter :P

i think so both are important if www is not important than people never follow www and whole world remove www with websites so its also important bro

I think no search engine gives a shiz. Either one or the other. Just not both of them! (duplicate content etc).

I use non-www, www is more professional. Use which ever you want (y)

Yea, as far as I know none of them hurt or help your rankings. Majority of the people prefer shorter URL's so the better option would be non-www.

It doesnt matter if u use www or non www version.. but make sure u stick with 1 url when building backlinks.. u can always choose ur preferred url in webmasters tools.
and use a .htaccess 301 redirect to ur preferred url .

The search engines do not care whether you use www or no www in URLs on your site. There is nothing in their ranking algorithms that causes them to rank a www version of a URL higher than a non-www version of the same URL (or vice versa). So the www and non-www are treated exactly the same by the search engines from a ranking perspective.

Thanks Regards
Smith Jones

no/with out 'www' urls are best
you need to SEO either with www or just domain name
coz if you miss this part then www.yoursite.com and yoursite.com have same content and goggle thinks that your site has Duplicate content!

Good question. i must say!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back