What is Best Investment Site & Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ak 47

I wanna invest some of my bucks because I am tired of uploading. Can any friend locate the best investment site for me on which my money should be safe?

Your fast replies are appreciated.

16 comments
Why don't you try to invest it in company shares and stuff? Most of the banks have their own online system to do this and you can make decent money out of it. A guy I work with made over 200k in a year (he invested about 100k too) but there is clearly a potential there.

he wants to invest only $20 he made from uploading [trollface]

obama-not-bad-face.jpg

I wanna invest about 100$. Locate me the best investment source.

$100? You can't even invest that in a nice bottle of wine or champagne.
Go for fast food then sell to children or the homeless
Demand and supply, basic economics B-)

Find a niche (free), build a site (domain + hosting =$20) add unique content for your site with relevant keywords, buy adwords! Make money!

$100? I think the best idea is to create a couple micro-niche website with AdSense ads. There is no other way with that small budget.

maybe 100 is too much some some or peanuts for others but... online, it's too short for big flights.

built a couple of niche/microniche websites and start promoting them... start making money and sell after a couple of months. it's not fast money and it takes time but you can get much more than spending hours with warez.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back