Status
Not open for further replies.

D4rk

hio guyz
i'm noob and want to now what is back-links?
and what is its benefits to my blog?
how to do it?
as i said, i'm :D

20 comments
back-link is a link on other site than yours, that points back to your site.
For example, if I add here http://google.com this is a backlink for google
better usage is Google - Search engine number one

You can see the image in my signature, it's kind of a backlink too, that leads to my site. That is one of the benefit, exposure of your site, on other forums, blogs, etc.. no other way for people online, to find out about you.

In natural process, when users like your blog, they will share it with their friends, in other communities, then, their friends might do that as well, on some other places. And, you get visitors.

So, how you leave backlinks?

Lets say, that you have a blog/website about weight loss. To properly target your audience, you would like to get visitors, that are interested in your niche. To do that, you must find similar websites using search engines, google, for example. You find forum, or blog, and comment on their articles, leaving a backlink to your site, like a business card, so others can come, and visit you. Once your website link start spreading naturally, search engines will notice that your backlink is showing up on many related sites, and give you better position on their search pages.
So, for example, you made an article with title how to lose weight in 10 easy steps this would be a proper keyword to use when leaving backlink on other sites. Also you could do some variations, like Lose weight fast, fast weight loss in few steps etc... these will be the keywords, that users who are searching through Google, as well as other search engines, type, and get sites listed. Once you get enough backlinks, together with other SEO factors, you might show up on 1st page of search results, for those keywords. And google could throw you from dozens up to hundreds of thousands of visitors daily. That is the major benefit of backlinks, organic traffic, from search engines.

Last edited:
One of the benefits is search engine ranking. Basically, the more quality backlinks you have, the higher the chance that your website will appear on the first page. There are many factors for SEO and backlinks is one of it.

Last edited:
There are different ways to get backlinks.
- Blog commenting
- Link exchange
- Forum signatures
- Backlinks services

Code:
<a href='www.yoursite.com'>PC Games</a>

initially, spent some time with your site, and create FB page for that particular site, post your daily content on it, and try to grab some friends and make it share on different categories of other FB pages.. its also kind of Backlinks!!
now simultaneously register your feed via feedburner...and grab subscribe email registration facilities on your site for your visitors...
well Google changes its algorithm constantly, try to post unique content or if you haven't any content then try to make it unique ;)
keywords, Tags, Meta site description, Content description...these all impotent key to get your goals...

but keep on thing in mind as you mentioned abt your site related to warez, thr is an issue related to warez site is DMCA... Digital Media Copyright Act..
now its up to you!! what would you like to get...

its seems ok but google will be block those links which any has obligations concern DMCA...
you just need to play around some ticky tacky tricks...to avoid them. ;)

Backlinks are considered as the incoming links from another site to your site. Quality backlinks are often used as part of a SEO – search engines use the number of backlinks a site has as a measure of its popularity.

there is not a magic formula for that, keep in mind that backlink-building should be as natural as it can seems.

you should not blast 1k per day to your money website, that's spammy and those are low quality backlinks. I know i provide them! but like i always tell my clients do not blast them directly to your money website. Create first layers with high authority links like web 2.0, social bookmarks, etc and then you can blast them on second layer.

so the first and direct backlink process will be slower and more natural.

This is much more safe to use Drip Feed to build backlinks. If you want to build 1000 backlinks, you can specify the drip feed as 10+ days so that 100 backlinks per day... or less than that... more days drip feed, it will be more safe & looks more natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back