Status
Not open for further replies.
well, when both sides claim same thing, I cant tell for sure who stole which base.
I was a mod on org for some time, had a temptation to ask, but resisted. It's really not my business, to mess in it. Also, I'm VIP on both, I have nothing against each of them, or feel I betray some side.

Im glad they hacked both forums, pay to register wtf?

I mean really wtf?

Warez is free and always will be so who ever tries same in future should be hacked aswell.

Like i said im glad they hacked both forums, cheers :D

EDIT: Noobs dont know how to fix statistics row on their forum. So much of vBulletin being easiest forum to hack.

Last edited:
I dont believe staff of Bayw did this, really. At least not the guys I know

[slide]http://eih.bz/s1/snaptpupe.png[/slide]

As you can see from the image:

snaptknkz.png

Check VIP Private Section on their forums, they forgot to change forum description lol.

140g3gx.png

Now please tell me, how do you explain that part haha haha :D

Text Wall Warning!

ForumW.org and ProjectW.org were owned by the same person and hosted on the same server since years ago, around two years ago the owner sold the site to some greedy dude by the name Scott Moles and his partner(?) Xiao Ping. The new owners have some discussions with the board administrator and telling them that the site will implement some shitty programme and will be full with ads, the admins were against the idea and for that they got banned along with several Elites and Mods.

Luckily, 3ch0 aka kav... the root admin of both site, has a month old backup of ForumW.org, then he started a new project called FWBB.org using that backup, he informed the Elites and Mods (I was one of them) about the project via MSN and the word spread rapidly. FWBB.org was launched, but many of the members was unsettled with the new site due to the new domain name, that's how ForumW.ca started.

Few months before ForumW.org sold, the site suffers a long downtime due to the incompetency of Bob Saget, the server admin, and BayW.org was doing a great favor by welcoming the 'homeless' ForumW.org members, but long after ForumW.ca created BayW.org themselves suffers financial crysis, they open a server fundraiser many times but seems there was a dirty admin stealing the donations money, I don't know the details but that's what I've heard, which cause the board admins to give up on the server costs and let the site went offline. Then 3ch0 bought the BayW.org domain and using it as an addon domain on ForumW.ca, so then the BayW.org users redirected to their new home.

Using the ForumW name, ForumW.ca faced a lot of issues... but the most common was that they're accused of ForumW.org db stealing, an accusation which is legally right though it has technicality, coz it's natural for him to have a backup by being a root admin of ForumW.org for years which means technically he didn't steal anything. but nonetheless it was too overwhelming until the admins decide to cut down any association with ForumW, he then use BayW.org as the new site name.

update to my post above

the new site vipleech.info now redirects to fwbb.org and seems like a lotttt of old staff and members are present there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back