What do you think of the users report your links?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i had some problems a while ago when a lot of my files would be deleted in the order i posted them, all at the same time. it was hundreds of files and it's impossible that the person who reported the links was the copyright owner for all of those files.

i guess the file host get so many (fake) dmca notices a day that they don't always check anymore if those are legit. they just remove the files

this is what I mean, if some files gives you lots of sales THEY ARE DANGEROUS and
must go and files are gone by the camouflage of DMCA ( Dummies Mental Corruption Agency)

i honestly don't think so. i fail to see the logic in deleting files that get a lot of premium sales, cause in most cases you get like 50-60% of the money. not to mention rebills bring in money for the hosts as well.

its a different story if you have the filesonix fixed up to $15 plan and mostly sell 1 month premium accounts. but that should be an exception.

Last edited:
Most filehosts delete shit without nobody reporting it. I used a 10MB.bin test file a few months ago to get sales and it gets deleted almost everyday. Nothing is copyrighted about it, they're just watching out for their business by making it hard to earn.

this is what I mean, if some files gives you lots of sales THEY ARE DANGEROUS and
must go and files are gone by the camouflage of DMCA ( Dummies Mental Corruption Agency)

So, File Hosts like to delete files, which lead to many sales (The exact place from which File Host get benefits), because they don't like YOU to make money? oO

?? oO

??? Oo

MD House, you obviously don't realize, that it is better earning 1$ a day, than being in jail... uploading isn't a game for kids, who saw this as opportunity to snatch few bucks, or live on it, earning 5$ a day. ( well obviously, it is, and majority thinks it is, but it isn't)

Shaving is normal, because, you can't prove otherwise.
Even if you can, so what?
They are in this game for the most money they can get...

For example, stats for uploaders are divided into 3-4 groups. While one group is being shaved, other 2-3 aren't. Why? Because, right here, when 3 people complain, and other 6-9 claims how everything is fine, who will you believe? It's a lack of evidence. you can't basically prove it. Another way, lowering the download speed for free users. Two things are made with this, saving money on PPD, and forcing users to buy premiums... New catch that I heard of, is that only certain amounts of sales is being counted, per file ( for example, 5 sales per one file is maximum you can reach ) I didn't saw a proof for this one, but for the first one I've mentioned, I saw the actual proof.

Btw, even dead link is link that drives users to their site, and they can/will purchase premium account trough dead link...what u get is nothing....

and do not quote this post, I might feel deleting it, and I can't edit your post...

Last edited:
:O thats why my most downloaded files always got DMCA notice.. good point here..

Well im not against reporting links

But i personally dislike those people who DOWNLOADS files for themselves then report those files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back