What do you think about my idea? free youtube account..

Status
Not open for further replies.

loi2

Hey all ..

What do you think about this one idea here? ..

I'm scent to create website where I give free 1-100 youtube account out. As people can take advantage of? .. Think of this as a hit?

10 comments
YouTube accounts are linked to Google accounts, which means if you're using any Google's service you're going to have the YouTube account automatically as well.

well, first off, its not a good idea to share your idea on a webmaster forum like this!

Second, why would people want free youtube accounts? its already FREE...

My point is a give free youtube account, with daily update.. I think i can make good profit with CPC: )

well, first off, its not a good idea to share your idea on a webmaster forum like this!

Second, why would people want free youtube accounts? its already FREE...

i think ur wrong youtube accounts are free but they are limited per ip . youtube is not gonna let some1 have up to a hundred accounts/channel they will ban you if you do so. Plus many people need up to a hundred accounts the more accounts/channels the more traffic, plus people also use other accounts for rates and commenting on their other videos, the more rates and comments the higher your videos ranks and again more traffic, i would take advantage of this guys services but don't need to i make many accounts manually myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back