what do u think about this video host ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

axenow

i found one video host called nowvideo.eu and i feel comfortable with their website. is there anyone here using this video host. their site looks very simple and i feel like hosting my contents in their site. i just want to know how safe is this site to host my video contents. there are sites that will delete our content within a certain amount of period. they do it to save space.

6 comments
You can try us out. We pay $50/1000 streams. Senseless.tv

We delete after 60 days if there are no views.

Last edited:
they wont delete but they wont pay youXD

you were wrong dude..they payed me their first payout of 200$ without any delay..! even madevid.com also payed their first payout of 20$

---------- Post added at 09:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 AM ----------

You can try us out. We pay $10/1000 streams. Senseless.tv

We delete after 60 days if there are no views.

registering now......hope u will be good ....is that u pay for embeded ? if so i can give u a good traffic from group a countries !

registering now......hope u will be good ....is that u pay for embeded ? if so i can give u a good traffic from group a countries !

We dont support embeds.. Also please note we make money from toolbar installs.. and that is how we can pay $50/1000 views when others are doing $1-4 per 1000 views!

Feel free to PM me incase you have any issues ever..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back