Webuzo issues, suggest a CP & app installer for VPs

Status
Not open for further replies.

funxlab

Hi,
I am having issues after installing Webuzo now, it worked on my old VPS but now on new one it isn't a headache as it doesn't let me log into server and refuses to accept login/password. Also purchased license key doesn't work. Their support doesn't respond anymore either or replies after days.
Do you recommend any Control Panel with 1-click app installer like Softaculous which puts minimal load on VPS? I will be hosting my own websites only and would like to have prevention from DoS attacks.

Thank you.

1 comment
Have a look at ISPConfig (ISPConfig). It's a free hosting panel and it has a 1-click app installer called APS. You can find a list of the available apps here: Applications | APS Standard ISPConfig is a very stable and secure hosting control panel. Some of it's main benefits are the app installer, that's it's free to use, that it supports PHP-FPM with Apache, that you can use NGINX as a full web server with it and a lot of other things. Check it out. If you want to prevent DoS attacks, I suggest that you use it with NGINX (if you don't need .htaccess support) and harden your kernel and also install CSF. However, this will only prevent you from very small (D)DoS attacks. For a real DDoS protection you should use a remote protection provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back