Websites penalized by Google because of PlugRush mobile redirect

Status
Not open for further replies.

mt82

Today I received two emails from Google.

Google has detected that your site may be showing different pages to users from those that are shown to Google. For example, users visiting from specific browsers, devices, or IP ranges may be redirected in ways that violate our quality guidelines. Cloaking and sneaky redirects are violations of Google's Webmaster Guidelines. As a result of your site using cloaking and/or sneaky redirects, Google has applied a manual spam action to Dirty Pins | An Adult Pinboard. There may be other actions on your site or parts of your site.

Google has detected that your site may be showing different pages to users from those that are shown to Google. For example, users visiting from specific browsers, devices, or IP ranges may be redirected in ways that violate our quality guidelines. Cloaking and sneaky redirects are violations of Google's Webmaster Guidelines. As a result of your site using cloaking and/or sneaky redirects, Google has applied a manual spam action to DirtyAngelz.com » photos, videos, wallpapers. There may be other actions on your site or parts of your site.

I can't find them on Google anymore. The reason is PlugRush mobile redirect.
Guys turn it off or it can make you more damage then good.

5 comments
this as been happen long time ago,
i wrote some article about this plugrush issue,you can translate page

Today I received two emails from Google.
Guys turn it off or it can make you more damage then good.

it depends buddy,i know that most adult and normal webmasters are into google organic thing,because is the best free source of quality traffic ,but some others webmasters are using mobile redirect because two things:
1.-webmasters have the ability to get more traffic sources than google, example: social networks,referrals, paid traffic, banners,and a lot of more.

2.-it pays very very very well :)

Last edited:
Google consider the script used by PlugRush as cloacking.

Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser. This is done by delivering content based on the IP addresses or the User-Agent HTTP header of the user requesting the page. Cloaking is considered a violation of Google’s Webmaster Guidelines because it provides our users with different results than they expected.

So make sure to add the mobile redirect script ONLY on pages that you don't want to be indexed by Google. But it can still hurt your website ranking on search results.

I have removed mobile redirect from my plugrush plugin from my site.. but still I have my site not getting indexed by google.

plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back