Shared WebsHosting.org - 200gb - cPanel - Unmetered Bandwidth - WHMCS - [USA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FirstHosting

Banned
Banned
At WebsHosting we are now offering reseller hosting starting at $ 3.50 / Month. We monitor our servers 24 hours a day 7 days a week and 365 days an year. Our support staff is available to help you 24/7.

We've two Review Accounts totally free for first month. Only reputable members can get them, PM me to get the coupon for review accounts.

--------------------------------
Our Basic Features

 CloudLinux
 LiteSpeed
 PHP 5.2.x
 PHP 5.3.x
 Perl
 Ruby on Rails
 MySQL 5
 PostgreSQL
 cPanel/WHM
 Fantastico
 Softaculous
 RvSkins
 RVSiteBuilder
 99.9% Uptime guarantee
 24/7 Support via email, help desk and our live help on our website
 Additional IP's can be purchased at $3/month

Reseller Account Features

 WEB HOST MANAGER
 WHMCS
 Private Nameservers

Packages

Reseller hosting plan comparison page

Starter

 50 GB Space
 200 GB Bandwidth
 RvsiteBuilder
 Softaculous
 cPanel
 WHM

More Details || Order

Price = $5.50 / Month ($ 3.50 with Coupon DP-RE)

Business

 100 GB Space
 400 GB Bandwidth
 RvsiteBuilder
 Softaculous
 cPanel
 WHM

More Details || Order

Price = $7.50 / Month ($ 5.50 with Coupon DP-R0)

Premium

 100 GB Space
 400 GB Bandwidth
 RvsiteBuilder
 Softaculous
 cPanel
WHM

More Details || Order

Price = $9.50 / Month ($ 7.50 with Coupon DP-RN)

For any questions email us @ sales@webshosting.org

Best Regards

Last edited:
18 comments
Claiming things as your own and asking your friends to come help you on forums will not be able to do anything.

Do you've any copyright agreement with your designer that you own this design ? You really are wasting your's and our time.

Regards

They're running Hostbill now which is another billing software it's no were related to WHMCS. Thanks you for that information though.

@OP
Get another template as you're ripping someone else template it makes you look very unprofessional already with having a nulled WHMCS licenses before which you've fixed. If I was you I would get a free template or purchase one from http://themeforest.net/

Claiming things as your own and asking your friends to come help you on forums will not be able to do anything.

Do you've any copyright agreement with your designer that you own this design ? You really are wasting your's and our time.

Regards
Hello,
You are mistaken, I have no relationship to the host that your STOLE your design from, I am simply nothing more then a reporter who exposes hosts who choose to steal from others, I have featured well over 50 of them if look at my site, shamelesshosts.com. (I just ask that you PLEASE dont rip it)

I am still not wondering why you even question the ownership of the design, up until yesterday, you even had the V7Host logo on 1/3 of the pages of your site?

If you are stealing from others, I hate to see what you would do if trusted with any customer data. :'(

They're running Hostbill now which is another billing software it's no were related to WHMCS. Thanks you for that information though.

@OP
Get another template as you're ripping someone else template it makes you look very unprofessional already with having a nulled WHMCS licenses before which you've fixed. If I was you I would get a free template or purchase one from http://themeforest.net/

You're trying to say that we are using nulled WHMCS ?

we've never used whmcs on webshosting yet. If we even have used nulled whmcs, wjunction admin would have removed our thread.

@Shameless what proof do you and they have rather then just spearding rumours ?

If you're able to provide any solid proof then we will be much happy.

You're trying to say that we are using nulled WHMCS ?

we've never used whmcs on webshosting yet. If we even have used nulled whmcs, wjunction admin would have removed our thread.

@Shameless what proof do you and they have rather then just spearding rumours ?

If you're able to provide any solid proof then we will be much happy.
Hello,
I am not sure how I can possibly provide you with more proof, I am in no way spreading rumors . Lets look at the facts

1) FirstHosting.us was well known for Scamming their customers and proudly using Nulled Software (A simple Google Search will provide anyone with countless entries)
2) You were called out on WHT saying this was a designer who provided you with the ripped link
3) You are now on DigitalPoint (http://*************************/showthread.php?t=2295094) saying v7 stole the design from you, which is CLEARLY a lie.

under my review
i use this host last 1 week. speed is good.
i dont know his previous ...
my acc is running till now....

Last edited:
under my review
i use this host last 1 week. speed is good.
recommended

dnt recommended them they are well known scammer .
this user scam with lots of people after that they close their old hosting site firsthosting.us now they again open new hosting company.

Thread Locked
Reason: Owner seems to have closed out shop and started a new hosting site underneath a new name. I'll go ahead in leave this thread as closed if anyone had purchased services from the OP and wants a refund PM or another moderator to get this thread re-opened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back