Webshop - accept Moneybookers and Liberty Reserve - Free Shipping Worldwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow another order ID RECEIVED Today from TD24, you're the best of the best :)
10000 thanks TD24 I love you

Order ID: #4466 RECEIVED
Date Added: 19/08/2011
Processing 19/08/2011
Shipped 21/08/2011
Received 22/09/2011

Dear customer,

we have contacted our Customer Service to replay to your ticket. You should recive a response from our Customer Service today.

Thank You

It is now over 24hrs. and didnt received any reply yet.

Edit : got reply

Last edited:
my 3rd order proof from technodiscount24

thanks TD24...you guys rocks....many many thanks:)...i received my product on 23rd day after it had been shipped...

proof of received products

248059470.jpg
viewer.php
viewer.php

order id :4144
order date:5/8/11
shipped date:13/8/11
recived date:27/9/11
thank you td24.
i m happy :) , love <3, trust (y) this site. once again thank you

viewer.php

viewer.php

Last edited:
People this is thiefs, do not order in this shop . I have 3 order in this shop and ...

First order I got broken mp4 player
Second order never received
Third Order I order Two watch and e cigarettes and i Got just e cigarettes

100 $ = broken mp4 and one box e cigaretts

I repeat u have many honest e shops, do not work with this thiefs

People this is thiefs, do not order in this shop . I have 3 order in this shop and ...

lol broken mp4

Sorry but thats not a true what You are talking about. We are a legit registered company with many satisfied customers and Proofs.

To your case:

First order was solved and it can always happend that somebody recive defect item so for this case we have a warranty 180 days.

Second order was send from your local country post office back to us because You havent picked it up and we still not recive the order to our Warehouse so we can not refund You for this.

Third order was send splitted to You so the watches was shipped extra and you should recive it soon and You know that when you dont recive your order for more than 40 business days we refund You the money.

So please always contact our Customer Service on www.technodiscount24.com/support before You write such a things about us.

Thank You

Sorry but thats not a true what You are talking about. We are a legit registered company with many satisfied customers and Proofs.

To your case:

First order was solved and it can always happend that somebody recive defect item so for this case we have a warranty 180 days.

Second order was send from your local country post office back to us because You havent picked it up and we still not recive the order to our Warehouse so we can not refund You for this.

Third order was send splitted to You so the watches was shipped extra and you should recive it soon and You know that when you dont recive your order for more than 40 business days we refund You the money.

So please always contact our Customer Service on www.technodiscount24.com/support before You write such a things about us.

Thank Yo
Yes, For first order I got half money, This cost me 12 $ ...

Second order is also your fault, you have some bugs on your site and my order was on procesing a month after it was sent, I was not aware that it was sent, I would go to the post office and I would ask for order, But how if I do not know it was sent. The shipment is returned 12.08 and you still have not received ???? LOOOOOOL ... I cant ask tracking number for that order you are the sender and and you can do it but ......

Third order, One box of e cigarettes and two watch send splitted, Why ???? 40 business days....LOOOOOOOOOOOL AGAIN, that is ABSURD and you are ridiculous.

I dont need your support because I dont need refund for second order and I dont need watch but u will have my post on every page on WJ and on DP on FB and .... I'm really honest guy and I dont want work with thief.

Have a nice day !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back