Webmoney support dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.

medfa

2 days ago I created my first wmz account. I sent a color copy (front and back) of my driving licence containing all my personal data (residence, photo, etc.) to get the Formal Passport, register my existing credit card and withdraw, but when I try to bind my card to my account, my document results as "not found (or not approved) in Verification Center".

So I've tried to open a ticket (twice) but I've never received their email that should confirm the ticket is in queue. I've directly sent an email to support@... and plastics@... and I received nor answers nor any authomatic confirmations of the emails reception

Any [serious] suggestions?
Thanx in advance

Last edited:
9 comments
I'm not sure if they accept driver's license. From what I understand a few years back they only accepted a national id card or passport...

Yes. I just found their answer in my CP... ...in Russian... ...
This is what the translator says:
"Hello! To inform you that you just downloaded scan document #xxx could not be tested for the following reason: -the downloaded document is not subject to verification by the Center appraisal ask you to provide to check the new file. With respect, wm Team".
Now I'm gonna probably spend a full morning to renew my id.card

My id. card has been approved, I've tried to register my existing credit card and now I got some new problems.

#1 - They call it "debit card" instead of "credit card". Is it the same thing?

#2 - Do they really want a copy of my card, front and back, with both number and cvv?

#3 - $8 of fee??? How pathetic! More thieves than traditional banks!

Debit card is card where you can use exact amount of money on card, you cant spent 105$ if you have 100$ on debit card, and credit card allow you to spent more that you have on your account.

No, just front of your card, never ever give your cvv number

8$, yes thats amount of fee, and on first transaction you must pay 18$, 10$ will be on your account and with that transaction you will receive code for activation.

Hope you will understand me, english is not my native language.

Last edited:
Thank you kasika.
Indeed giving my cvv was very suspect.

Despite I have more than $18 in my card, I keep on receiving this error message.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back