webhostdaddy.com - Shared, Reseller and WordPress Hosting- from 4.99$/Mo (US,NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you have a very bad service.

All my service are canceled and my webhostdady account also.
I have 2 account and an account lecch and 6 domain, all are canceled .
my money are not refunded.
you do not send a backup link for my files
I will contact my lawyer about your server

All my service are canceled and my webhostdady account also.
I have 2 account and an account lecch and 6 domain, all are canceled .
my money are not refunded.
you do not send a backup link for my files
I will contact my lawyer about your server

Well, I guess that's what exactly happens when you use stolen Payza account to pay your bills, Send us FAKE passport ID, Use rapidleech script on our shared hosting server, Send insane amount of SPAM multiple times after even after warning.

I would love to talk to your lawyer my friend, since you are now threatening us so I would really like to talk to your Lawyer before issues you refund or activating your account or Issuing any refund.

You got what you deserve :)

yes they have a very bad service
they do not respond to email or phone

Do you even have account with us? Make sure you don't post your review if you don't have account with us. Please send me any ticket you opened and I will check immediately check your issue.

i have sent you my own passport id and you accept it the first time, my payza is verified with the same name of my account on your host and in the passport. i have register my payza mastercard. i don't use a rapidlech script, for the spam my wordpresse blog sent automatically an email when someone post a comment and i have deactivate this option!
you have a very bad service. i sent you 3 ticket and no reply!

I'm sorry but I don't believe you since you are constantly abusing our service and use stolen Payza accounts to pay bills. Secondly the SPAM you were sending was not generated by WordPress and it contained something related to lottery claim or something like that.

I will now only talk to your lawyer now, no one will answer your tickets because your account is closed.

My lawyer call you many time , but no response.
I checked my account payza with the same image of passport.
what technique you made ​​to see if the passport is regulaire or not!
this is a work and not you believe or not!
I lost a lot of time and money with you if you can just send me a link of backup in my mail.

their support isn't that good, don't expect your tickets to be answered within an hour. but their service is very reliable, my site is hosted in their VPS, and my VPS never went down even for a second. :)

i have now more then 3 days, no backup link , no monye refunded , no ticket response.
i call you many time but no response!
I can not access to my member area , i like to update my dns domain, or transfer my domain to another server host.
this is business, and I have my clients who are angry, their website does not work more than week!
you have a bad service and you are irresponsible.
mail me at least a backlink, and let me update my dns domain, or transfer my domain to another server host.

hey bilal whats going on?! why you dont respond to tickets?
my websites are down!!

i am writing again, because i want to warn any new clients!

I had my site heiterbislustig.com more than 3month with this host without any problem, i had a large package with a dedicated ip, some days ago i noticed that my site is down. After contacting bilal he told me that my ip has changed (without any notice) after updating my dns i only see a blank webserver. my complete data is deleted and bilal said to me i have to restore it by myself!

dont go with webhostdaddy!

Last edited:
1 or 2 days to respond a simple question in a ticket, some serious data loss and domain problems with your hosting, what's happening?

Last edited:
Need help

Server go down :( now need to wait so long T.T ticket support no reply, and cannot enter my site n cpanel ...huhuhu wat should i do?

I have noticed on Facebook you said you are closing down as of the 24th of January.

Ticket ID: 854123, I am interested in taking ownership of the company/business. I have sent you a ticket with my details.

Regards

Please, unlock my account, I've paid my invoice as always and can't save my data because you change my password...

Ticket: #419230

Last edited:
I've been them since over a year. Used to face occasional downtime but it's been more down than up in the last few days. Right now I can't even access their site. I need access to my account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back