Shared Web Hosting - Starting at $1.50 (SteelMillerHosting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMiller

WWW.STEELMILLERHOSTING.COM

We are a primer web hosting service offering you cheep prices and awesome support. Our prices start from $1.50, we offer many tools to allow you to keep your site going well and smoothly.

Web Hosting Plans

pacages.png

Promotions

We are currently working out some deals for you. will be updated very soon!

Payment Methods

Paypal is currently the only way to pay!

Contact Us

Email: matt@steelmillerhosting.com

(sorry for the un-professional contact methods as of yet)

Uptime!

Uptime is a very important factor for both us and you so we offer a 100% uptime so your experiences can be the best.

Visit us at: www.SteelMillerHosting.com

Thankyou for visiting the thread!
Matt Miller CEO of SteelMillerhosting

4 comments
Vouch for Matt. He is a great graphics designer and webmaster.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

@OP & Fish Real graphics designer don't remove real webdesigners copyrights in call it there design to me that not designing that's called ripping a design to call your own.

Few Issues I noticed
Website doesn't have Terms of Services
Website doesn't have Refund Policy
Website doesn't have Privacy Policy.
http://steelmillerhosting.com/contacts.html - Contact page is still in-completed

Most of all your links don't work I would recommended that before you go live make sure all your links work on your site there not point to advertise if none of your links work.

You might wanted add this to your website so it's easier findable by your user 35% of people whom signup to hosting account aren't going to navigate your website just to find your Terms Of Services, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy. I recommend that you add this page to your main site also not just your billing center area.

@OP & Fish Real graphics designer don't remove real webdesigners copyrights in call it there design to me that not designing that's called ripping a design to call your own.

Few Issues I noticed
Website doesn't have Terms of Services
Website doesn't have Refund Policy
Website doesn't have Privacy Policy.
http://steelmillerhosting.com/contacts.html - Contact page is still in-completed

Most of all your links don't work I would recommended that before you go live make sure all your links work on your site there not point to advertise if none of your links work.

You might wanted add this to your website so it's easier findable by your user 35% of people whom signup to hosting account aren't going to navigate your website just to find your Terms Of Services, Refund Policy, and Privacy Policy. I recommend that you add this page to your main site also not just your billing center area.

Vouch for Matt. He is a great graphics designer and webmaster.

Kind Regards,
Fish.

Thanks for all the info. I am currently working on the website and the thread. Also i am a Graphics Designer and not a web designer. Mods can lock this thread until i have finished.

Thanks,
Matt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back