Status
Not open for further replies.

Born to Help

Hello guys !

I have an idea in mind of starting a service which will setup quality parameters for web-hosting providers, we will thoroughly test the services of a web host a certify them by providing them a trust seal and a certification page hosted on our premises.

This way people will be able to trust the web host better and they will know that the web host maintains good standards. This service would be free of cost and hence will be trustworthy for people and will prevent any discrimination from our side.

I am looking for people who want to help in this through means of web development, design, hosting, domain etc. Every person will act as a member no one would be the owner, we'll be a group and everyone will be equally important.

In addition to this we can also work on educating the people on cyber security and later start a certification service for business websites based on some parameters.

Please PM me if you wish to join and help or advice.

Thanks and Cheers ! :))

17 comments
@shahaz they are doing it like a business and are not doing thorough checks and validations before approving a host. Anyone can simply apply there, they list the hosts which pay them good or either sponsor them and there is lack of transparency in their listing methodology.

I am talking of building something transparent and very trustworthy :)

Yup that's a very good idea sorry i might missed some points in the thread :)

Let me know if you ever need a help from my side .

That's Sounds A Party! Thanks For The Efforts shahaz.

Now at least we can easily certify EzyHost.me as our own equipment will be running on it so it will surely be good and trustworthy.

lol! yeah Ofcourse!

We are now having a domain and hosting.
I am working on the website and policies.

Need someone to do the coding stuff for the certification page and make a certification system.
+ Need someone who is willing to donate us a SSL certificate :)

Also need help in writing "Code of Ethics" for websites that will apply for certification and other like articles...

I would be able to help with the coding. PM me or add me on skype: Support.lunosolutions I Think it's a good idea and i thought about it before.

First i must say theme needs work on and never use iframe :/ If i was you code the theme into Vanilla which is easy.

Here is my idea.

Online hosting form where owners and clients provide you with a server login and their allow you to preform some server stress tests and normal checks.
Next step after checking. their add a image to their website which will have Trust Filter logo. When their customers click on the link it well take them to trust filer website where it will have a certificate and our response about the hosting provider server.

I can do it all i think. Minus web designs. I have paid staff to do my designs (PSD as i do all the coding) £4.50 - £6.50 an hour though so you might need a professional designer in. I know you don't want to run this as a business but you need to. I'm not talking about doing it for profit. But you do need to think about ways of securing money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back