Status
Not open for further replies.

michigan033

14t3tzt.png

What do you all think so far?

24 comments
The container kind of sticks to the top of the page make sure its exactly in the middle as it looks kind of odd at the moment, the logo is pretty dull aside from those irregularities it looks pretty nice.

Yup, put it a bit from the top, 50px or so :). I have to say that personally I think you choose a bad mix of colors. They don't really fit (the blue).

I have to agree with Hyperz, I dont really like the colors you've chosen.

Personally I always use http://www.colorcombos.com/ when designing a website, some of the color combinations on there are really nice, its also just easier.

I do like your background though, its really nice.

Don't feel bad about criticism. It's only the 2nd template I have made in my life. I am going to change all of the colors to match the background.

Yeah,

Get a life buddy, You sell graphic designs to make money. That means you have too much time on your hands and you fill it by using your computer. That means you have maybe 1 real friend. You need to get a life and go f*** your self. It's only my 2nd design in my LIFETIME. BTW I am 14 years old, and you are probably a 20 something year old with no life no girl friend and no friends.

You agreeing with me makes my day. Some mouth you got for a 1995 kid.
1995, can you believe it? Jesus. I'm not '20 something'. I'm '30 something' running my own company. Just watch your mouth kid and oh, stop designing.

Oh, I almost forgot to say again: Stop designing.

Yeah,

Get a life buddy, You sell graphic designs to make money. That means you have too much time on your hands and you fill it by using your computer. That means you have maybe 1 real friend. You need to get a life and go fuck your self. It's only my 2nd design in my LIFETIME. BTW I am 14 years old, and you are probably a 20 something year old with no life no girl friend and no friends.
Well this post really shows your age <_< selling graphics is just like every other job by ur logic everyone has no life ..ur 14 ffs can u even get a hard on yet ?

@michigan : Keep trying and learning mate. Your initial work is good enough , as (i assume) you are just a newbie to gfx.
You have got lots of years to learn, so that, when you reach Moskolov's age you would be a gfx guru by then ;) (May be, better than Moskolov)

Besides, try to react calmly.Accept negative and constructive feedback. Respect others work, if its better than yours! I hope you would learn this too ,by time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back