Status
Not open for further replies.
i wasnt the biggest MJ fan myself. But the Media,well teh trash mags, and greedy people of teh world did ruin his life really making accusations against him. Now alot of those same people are all "MJ was so great" makes me sick teh way society is.

Anyway for those haters against MJ, most of you here listen to rap music and shit like that,well MJ is one of the very first to come into that genre of music, so saying he was shit,well is like saying the music you enjoy is shit. He did have alot of plastic surgerys,but is/was he the only celebrety to ever get tons of plastic surgery to change their appearance some? he may have taken it to an extreme,but who cares? it was his life,not sure how that would effect anyone else besides him, Oh ya,its the media that people seem to bow down to

i wasnt the biggest MJ fan myself. But the Media,well teh trash mags, and greedy people of teh world did ruin his life really making accusations against him. Now alot of those same people are all "MJ was so great" makes me sick teh way society is.

Anyway for those haters against MJ, most of you here listen to rap music and shit like that,well MJ is one of the very first to come into that genre of music, so saying he was shit,well is like saying the music you enjoy is shit. He did have alot of plastic surgerys,but is/was he the only celebrety to ever get tons of plastic surgery to change their appearance some? he may have taken it to an extreme,but who cares? it was his life,not sure how that would effect anyone else besides him, Oh ya,its the media that people seem to bow down to

Amazing song for media about mj

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVACUjHn6yU&feature=channel_video_title

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back